Mr. Hayabusa !!!!
No thanks. I've had more than my fair share of those types. No matter what they offer in return...
(05-04-2011, 05:46am)1300hayabusa Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 06:47pm)busacrankin Wrote: Wow great subject guys. Ruben they are awesome shots from over in Chermany,and you`ve personally met Mr Hayabusa well done bloke. Can`t wait to get to Germany myself oneday. Pi_thumbsup

You will love it if you love good roads and educated drivers mate.Im going again this year but its a bit dicey as my mrs shhhhhhhh bought me a 3 day driving package that inc 2 cars and a bike over 2 days on the Nuremberg ring.....the bike is the new BMW1000RR and i know that cause she asked what bike would I prefer to ride if i went on the Burg Coolsmiley which arose my suspicions.

+1
Great roads , great drivers, great people! I love the place. Lived and worked in Hamburg for a short time. Fantastic!!
It's a week by week charade.
(08-04-2011, 03:51pm)rjw3105 Wrote:
(05-04-2011, 05:46am)1300hayabusa Wrote:
(04-04-2011, 06:47pm)busacrankin Wrote: Wow great subject guys. Ruben they are awesome shots from over in Chermany,and you`ve personally met Mr Hayabusa well done bloke. Can`t wait to get to Germany myself oneday. Pi_thumbsup

You will love it if you love good roads and educated drivers mate.Im going again this year but its a bit dicey as my mrs shhhhhhhh bought me a 3 day driving package that inc 2 cars and a bike over 2 days on the Nuremberg ring.....the bike is the new BMW1000RR and i know that cause she asked what bike would I prefer to ride if i went on the Burg Coolsmiley which arose my suspicions.

+1
Great roads , great drivers, great people! I love the place. Lived and worked in Hamburg for a short time. Fantastic!!

+2

When comes to driving there - sheer bloody pleasure. And the drivers know how to drive - fast but not aggresive and always polite, and will always let you into a line. We have a lot to learn about what it means good driving.
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
You no I hear this all the time about Germany from people who drive/ride there roads. It's so good to hear that there's a place that has it right. I would love to go over with the Busa one day to do the nurberg ring. Just imagine if this countrys roads and rules was like Germanys roads ay. What a dream.....
Lol3