Bus Rubber Help
One for the Brains Trust,
I ran Michie Pures recently and they stuck on superbly over our last big Run. It was over a week and 3,500k's.
I was very shakey over the last 500k's to home; then threw them away.

Is there a tried and true tyre used be the experienced Bus drivers that sticks, is predictable and lasts a bit longer?

I'm mixing with F4's, R1's, 1098S's and Aprillia's etc etc so the pace can be spirited Trophy

Cheers

dad1300
(16-04-2011, 02:57pm)dad1300 Wrote: One for the Brains Trust,
I ran Michie Pures recently and they stuck on superbly over our last big Run. It was over a week and 3,500k's.
I was very shakey over the last 500k's to home; then threw them away.

Is there a tried and true tyre used be the experienced Bus drivers that sticks, is predictable and lasts a bit longer?

I'm mixing with F4's, R1's, 1098S's and Aprillia's etc etc so the pace can be spirited Trophy

Cheers

dad1300
Front pilot power 2cts, Rear pilot power 2cts or standard pilot powers. Have spent about 5 grand on tyres in the past 6 years, Michies, Metzelers,Bridgies,Dunlops and Contis. Keep going back to the Pilot Powers. Just my thoughts, Paul.
Maybe you would like to go to the new members thread and tell us a bit about yourself Dad1300. You may get a bigger better response and let us no about yourself
(16-04-2011, 08:13pm)BJK1 Wrote: Maybe you would like to go to the new members thread and tell us a bit about yourself Dad1300. You may get a bigger better response and let us no about yourself

Avon .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Do a search dad1300, there's a gazillion threads about tyres already.
Gotta go with Greeny Dad. The Avon Storm is an excellent gripper that I still managed to get 10k out of after getting just short of 5K out of the Viper, now called a VP2? You could ride up brick walls with the Vipers on, the Storms a little less grip but still very sticky for long range riding.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!