Poll: Are YOU coming to THE BUSA BASH???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES....I'm BOOKED IN & ready to PARTY!!!
42.86%
15 42.86%
I'M KEEN....but HAVEN'T booked as yet.
40.00%
14 40.00%
I'D LIKE TO....but would like some more INFO please?
0%
0 0%
I'M NOT SURE just yet???
5.71%
2 5.71%
NO....unfortunately, I cannot make it this year
11.43%
4 11.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The 2011 Tathra Beach BUSA BASH Thread 2,3,4th Dec
BOOOOO HOOOOOOOO HOOOOO
I cant come this year.....

It was fantastic last year..... Please please have a few drinks for me....

Ride safe brothers and sisters....

xoxo
Smitten May Marky always be with me and guide me through life Smitten
that's a shame Fifi,

but we all realise that this date clashes with other committments for many of our members! Pi_freak

I'll DEFINATELY be havin' a few Beer for u mate (if it makes ya feel any better, i'll send ya my whole bar-tab for the w/end!?! Lol3)!!!!

keep it fun,
Coolsmiley
(16-05-2011, 05:27pm)Fifi_Sutho Wrote: BOOOOO HOOOOOOOO HOOOOO
I cant come this year.....

It was fantastic last year..... Please please have a few drinks for me....

Ride safe brothers and sisters....

xoxo

Such a shame you can't get down FiFi, we'll drink a few sherbets for you mate.

but we all realise that this date clashes with other committments for many of our members. Pi_freak

Should we rethink December for next year? Maybe an early vote for which month?

Dont cut my head off, it's just a thought...
(16-05-2011, 09:37pm)BJK1 Wrote: but we all realise that this date clashes with other committments for many of our members. Pi_freak

Should we rethink December for next year? Maybe an early vote for which month?

Dont cut my head off, it's just a thought...

Hey BJ, we only had the poll a few weeks ago mate. Unfortunately there will always be members who can come some weekends and not others, shift workers who have some weekends off while others we work, that's one of the reasons we try to get the poll up and running so early, to alow planning early as we can.

Not shooting the messenger mate, just clarifying we do what we can with what time we have. CoolsmileyCoolsmileyCoolsmiley

Max

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I understand and realize I'm new, but they were only nov and dec dates. Was thinking if we polled all months what response would be obtained. That's all. How many people rock up at that time of year after all?
(16-05-2011, 11:19pm)BJK1 Wrote: I understand and realize I'm new, but they were only nov and dec dates. Was thinking if we polled all months what response would be obtained. That's all. How many people rock up at that time of year after all?

That's an interesting thought bloke. After this year, lets poll all months and see where we end up? Good thought.

Thanks.

Max

I'm with you BJK, December is notoriously difficult for me too, the only thing I have going for me is I'm only a few hours away so I can get there quickly.

We've discussed it before, weather is an issue, we really probably only have Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb to be certain of the weather, so either just before or after Christmas. Knock out Dec and Jan (school hols, no good for anyone with kids) and we are left with Nov or Feb. Pity we don't have more options!!!
True true, and people always seem to have more money befor Xmas than after. As I said just a thought.
(17-05-2011, 12:07am)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm with you BJK, December is notoriously difficult for me too, the only thing I have going for me is I'm only a few hours away so I can get there quickly.

We've discussed it before, weather is an issue, we really probably only have Nov/Dec/Jan/Feb to be certain of the weather, so either just before or after Christmas. Knock out Dec and Jan (school hols, no good for anyone with kids) and we are left with Nov or Feb. Pity we don't have more options!!!

Maybe BJ is onto something here mate. We could always look at Feb, March and even early April as tathra is at seas ;level I doubt it gets very cold there in those months and lets face oit, we drink most of the time we're there~! just a really god excuse for more anti-freeze! lol

(14-05-2011, 01:01pm)bandit Wrote: Jens Keen to go Clap but not keen on riding all that way Pi_freak any one heading from our way by car that she could share the driving with ?

Talk her into driving the car, Mrs Wardy might wanna join her....then you guys both travel nice and light Pi_thumbsup with all ur gear in the car (Wardy is gonna need some extra space this year to bring his "coconut shell" briefs!!! Lol3)

Coolsmiley

...juz don't make me choose between Tathra and Phillip Island bike races, coz I'd hafta do the King Solomon thing >>>> and cut myself into HALVES, and that would be pretty bloody messy!!!! Pi_tongue

Confused
Booked in and ready to party ... Yes
2007 we went march and was one of the largest

(17-05-2011, 12:54am)Madmax Wrote:
(17-05-2011, 12:07am)Heidi1 Wrote: I'm with you BJK, December is notoriously difficult for me too, the only thing I have going for me is I'm only a few hours away so I can get there quickly.

Maybe BJ is onto something here mate. We could always look at Feb, March and even early April as tathra is at seas ;level I doubt it gets very cold there in those months and lets face oit, we drink most of the time we're there~! just a really god excuse for more anti-freeze! lol

[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I have booked, I will be there cant wait !
Good stuff Doogie Pi_thumbsup

Get in touch with the Canberra clan (heidi1; Madmax; Busdrvr; etc) and come down with them!

and, most importantly, please DON'T forget your

.jpg   imagesCA5FYAWE.jpg (Size: 15.62 KB / Downloads: 152)

Coolsmiley