08 exhaust fit 2000mod
hay guys there's a fella selling 08's can's of a busa was woundering if anyone would know if these would fit my 2000 busa thanks heaps chris.Undecided
(25-04-2011, 04:48pm)chrisbusa Wrote: hay guys there's a fella selling 08's can's of a busa was woundering if anyone would know if these would fit my 2000 busa thanks heaps chris.Undecided
Hi Chris , the 08 cans won't bolt straight on as the link pipes are different , i had a set fitted to my 07 Busa ,i went to a motorcycle exhaust guy and he made me a new set of link pipes as the originals were a smaller diameter ,and a different shape ,the flange bolt centres are different ,if you can get someone to fabricate a set of flanges with the correct hole centres you may be able to do it that way .cheers Paul .pm me your email address and i will email you the pics of my 07 with the gen 2 cans attached.
LIVE FOR THE MOMENT ..HEAVEN CAN WAIT ...............
thanks heaps for the info iv got a spare exhaust here so i mite get that done to suit i pm my email address im not sure if it worked or not chris.
mate they look very neat im thinking il bye them get them fitted to my spare pipes then il have two sets of exhausts thanks heaps for your time chris.Biker
Gen 2 can's are pretty ugly & heavy aren't they ? Why bother ?

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(25-04-2011, 05:57pm)chrisbusa Wrote: thanks heaps for the info iv got a spare exhaust here so i mite get that done to suit i pm my email address im not sure if it worked or not chris.
mate they look very neat im thinking il bye them get them fitted to my spare pipes then il have two sets of exhausts thanks heaps for your time chris.Biker
Hi Chris , email sent ,Paul .
LIVE FOR THE MOMENT ..HEAVEN CAN WAIT ...............
(25-04-2011, 06:39pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Gen 2 can's are pretty ugly & heavy aren't they ? Why bother ?

OMG - If I owned a Gen2 - the first thing to go would those those bloody huge, ugly, heavy, ugly, fat, bulbous, (did I say ugly) exhausts.

Next would be the fat ugly tail! Wm

Don't spoil your Gen1 !!
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(25-04-2011, 07:58pm)Ward P Wrote:
(25-04-2011, 06:39pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Gen 2 can's are pretty ugly & heavy aren't they ? Why bother ?

OMG - If I owned a Gen2 - the first thing to go would those those bloody huge, ugly, heavy, ugly, fat, bulbous, (did I say ugly) exhausts.

Don't spoil your Gen1 !!

Tell us what you really think Wardy .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
I love my Genll's hips! She's got the curves in the right places Wardy...
(25-04-2011, 07:58pm)Ward P Wrote:

Don't spoil your Gen1 !!
Lol3 yep looked at a new one in Bundy last week and what you just posted was exactly the conversation around it.+ they wanted 19k on the road mmm what could I do for 11k on mineBiker
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
(25-04-2011, 09:03pm)BJK1 Wrote: I love my Genll's hips! She's got the curves in the right places Wardy...

My Mrs would belt me if said that about her! Lol2
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
i was thinking two new cans for $45 y not try themVery Happy. and yes the hips of the gen1 are just fine Boobies4i love the busa but i like to try new things ???