Newcomer here hello!!
hello guys and girls. im jeff from the west of melbourne. first things first. i gotz a 04 busa with chopped yoshis and custom orange paint. pretty much everything is customised. nothin too flashy yet gets attention! im looking at selling it and up grading soon. peace!!
Welcome sounds like an interesting looking machine.
we like to see pictures????
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Welcome Jeff.

Yep, pics are a must, especially when you mention the magic word - custom.
Welcome Jeff. I saw that beast parked at Caroline Springs nandos when there was a festival on about 6 months or so ago. Nice ride. I'm in that area. Catch up for a ride in a cupple of months when I'm back on the road. Mate I hope you like it here. See you on the road, and at Tathra of course!
G'day Jeff Very Happy

Welcome to the AHC mate!

Like the others, I'd love to see some pics of ur sweet ride!?!

And it would be great to meet ya too....have a serious think about coming up to Tathra in Dec for the legendary "Busa Bash"!!! Yes

BTW....there's plenty of busa club members around ur area to ride up to the BB with!!! Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Welcome Jeff

enjoy your stay ..

Cheers .. Dale
Welcome to the club buddy!!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Welcome Jeff

Hope to see you in Tathra

cheers,
John
Have fun and stay sticky side down Pi_thumbsup
heres one pic. more too come....
i apologize in advance for the matching helmet. i assure u all it lives and stays in the cupboard.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wasn't this bike I saw. But nice ride.
I dont think there is anything wrong with matching bike and helmet. Just before my TLR put both legs out I had started to organise to get the TLR painted to match my helmet instead of helmet to match bike. The bloke was keen because the only ones he did was helmet to match bike.
Anyway enough of my babbling and nice looking bike buddy!!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Did that bike come from Canberra? Looks familar.
(30-04-2011, 10:17pm)BJK1 Wrote: Wasn't this bike I saw. But nice ride.

thanx bjk1. thought so,never been to nandos caroline springs
(30-04-2011, 10:21pm)VNSVLE Wrote: I dont think there is anything wrong with matching bike and helmet. Just before my TLR put both legs out I had started to organise to get the TLR painted to match my helmet instead of helmet to match bike. The bloke was keen because the only ones he did was helmet to match bike.
Anyway enough of my babbling and nice looking bike buddy!!

thank u vnsvle.not enough graphics on it.run out of cash.the helmets too orange.
(30-04-2011, 10:23pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Did that bike come from Canberra? Looks familar.

Heidi1,no its didnt. it came from sydney. it was stock when i got it. it was blue silver.
Very tidy lookin' busa, Jeff!! Pi_thumbsup Clap

Nice & bright mate....sure to stand out from the rest of the crowd at the BB! Action-smiley-083

Coolsmiley
very nice...