Over and out
Well with my bike sold now i dont have much use for being around here anymore so i thought id say hooroo and have fun with ur rides.

PS how do i go about deleting my account?
nato, the account deletion button is BROKEN Pi_freak.....looks like you're stuck with us FOREVER!!?!! Pi_tongue

Lol3
Better start shopping again then Pi_tongue
Once a Busa rider, always a Busa rider.

You'll get that itch soon enough. See you at Tathra on your new GenII. Pi_tongue

All the best Nato.
You can checkout any time you like . . . but you can never leave.
Lol3
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(09-05-2011, 07:14pm)Ward P Wrote: You can checkout any time you like . . . but you can never leave.
Lol3

+1!
No need to Delete your account does not matter what you ride if you even ride again still Welcome Gee most of the Sydney Guys ride Vespers Biker Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Most of the Sydney guys don't RIDE! Not like us ruffians in The Berra.
Can I still be a member and go to Tathra if I'm seduced by the Dark Side of the Force?
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(09-05-2011, 09:24pm)Busdriver Wrote: Can I still be a member and go to Tathra if I'm seduced by the Dark Side of the Force?

You're not getting a Spider, Les. And that's final!

(09-05-2011, 09:37pm)gypsyvfr Wrote:
(09-05-2011, 09:24pm)Busdriver Wrote: Can I still be a member and go to Tathra if I'm seduced by the Dark Side of the Force?

You're not getting a Spider, Les. And that's final!

Lol3Lol3Lol3
. . . . (can I have a ride???Embarassed)
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(09-05-2011, 08:54pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Most of the Sydney guys don't RIDE! Not like us ruffians in The Berra.

duno, brother in law came up for the weekend from canberra..... he was drinking lattes with his pinky finger strong and tall, wearing venetian sunnys and a scarf, when i could finnaly con him into having a beer, he had to have a piece of fruit in it!!!!........... not to sure about canberrans anymore
No need to leave buddy. All are welcome :) and whenever you get another bike whatever it may be feel free to drop me a line anytime you feel like a ride!!
Cheers Buddy!!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.