2011 WINTERS QLD
These Winters also bring the final passes to one of Australias most reconised and Decorated Bike Owners / Crew Chief's.

Trevor Birrel (TBR) is retiring from Championship Drag Racing, the TBR Dutchmaster Pro Stock Bike will next season be ridden and owned by Scott White, with Trev being Crew Chief for one season before full retirement.
Although i have just heard the Winters have been called off due to rain im sure the Lads will be having a great time up there as a lot of his old Crew, Past Riders have made it up there for the round.

Thanks for some great racing lads!
Keep the Rev's Up! 2fast4u2fast4u

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Took a few happy snaps from the hill, was plenty of Busa's racing, Id guess a dozen?

( Big pics, might take a while to load)

http://motoaus.com/pictorials/events/201...orial.html

CHEERS DAVEGC THATS ME RACING THE HARLEY,HOPE THE WEATHER IS KINDER IN A MONTH. JUST GOT TO WORK OUT HOW TO SNEEK OUT OF WORK.
Back again week after next, try try again Coolsmiley
C you there simmo hopefully we can finish the meeting off.
(03-07-2011, 05:32pm)simmo Wrote: Back again week after next, try try again Coolsmiley
Good to see you making the trip back again Simmo.Pi_thumbsup

(04-07-2011, 12:10am)Streeter. Wrote:
(03-07-2011, 05:32pm)simmo Wrote: Back again week after next, try try again Coolsmiley
Good to see you making the trip back again Simmo.Pi_thumbsup

No worries cant wait should be fun Pi_thumbsup
Peter just remind me to wear ear plugs nest time you launch that thing of yours Lol2
Leesec 8 you heading back out for Beer
A quick up date the weather is holding up here just, last run was a 9.017 not one of my cleanest runs so 9.000 will be my dial in Biker
Go for it Simmo....best of luck to all.
Got though for another day, just did another 9.017 whats the chances Trophy
If the weather is ok in the morning i will be down. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

Go the Simmonator!!!!Trophy

Leonard.
Yep go the BIG Sim .................... but I reckon you might need to get the "wets" out Eek as the weather north of you is wet wet n wetter Wtf
Trophy Nerd Beer Boobies4 Fatman Egyptian