Hello
Hello All
My name is Anne-Maree and i just moved to the Gold Coast, I have a 09 Black Busa that i bought new and have had for a couple of years, she was in storage for 12 months and i have only just got back on her again, I spent 12 months travelling around Australia, having a new busa sitting in a shed for all that time and not riding it was torture.
Anyway so im going to buy her some new Yoshi's to make up for it hopefully then she will forgive me Smitten
xx
Welcome abord ann maree my missus is a maree as well , glad you found our forum , hope to see some pics of your busa with her new pipes soon ,

we have a good broard section of people here (im being polite) as well , and queit a few lady busa owners as well which is good

so Welcome and enjoy

cheers
BK
Welcome to the house of fun Anne-maree.

Traveling around oz for a whole year would be epic! Though thinking of a new Busa you can't ride-not so much.

Always good to welcome a new female member.

Come down to our annual get together at Tathra in NSW in dec and have some laughs and meet the faces behind the user names.

Hope to see you there, BJK1.
(31-05-2011, 09:12am)BlackLilly Wrote: .......Anyway so im going to buy her some new Yoshi's to make up for it hopefully then she will forgive me
xx

G'day Anne-Maree Very Happy,
and Welcome to the AHC!!! We've been waiting here for you.....what took ya so long to find us?!? Undecided
Like Beau (BJK1) suggested....the ONLY way she will forgive you for deserting her is if you show her a good time at "The BUSA BASH"!!!! Yes
Let us know if BlackLilly is keen to attend, and I'll send her out an info PM! Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
Welcome
Welcome Anne-Marie..........got the best busa ......go the Yoshi's.......see you at Tathra BikerBikerBiker
If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
Welcome
[Image: photo3.jpg]
(31-05-2011, 04:29pm)islanddrift Wrote: Welcome Anne-Marie..........got the best busa ......go the Yoshi's.......see you at Tathra BikerBikerBiker

That's right...some here have dubbed the black '09, the 'Angry Salmon'.
Welcome to the club Anne-Maree

Hope to see you on the road sometime ..

Cheers .. Dale
Thanks Guys
Tathra sounds fun, would be great to meet everyone Very Happy

Quote:That's right...some here have dubbed the black '09, the 'Angry Salmon'.

Why do they call them that ?
(31-05-2011, 05:54pm)BlackLilly Wrote: Thanks Guys

From memory, someone pointed out that in the right angle in the sun, that the sticker gives off a pinkish colour.

Just guys throwin crap at each other.
(31-05-2011, 06:17pm)BJK1 Wrote:
(31-05-2011, 05:54pm)BlackLilly Wrote: Thanks Guys

From memory, someone pointed out that in the right angle in the sun, that the sticker gives off a pinkish colour.

Just guys throwin crap at each other.

Welcome Anne-maree ,& Pinkish BJ , dead set full on PINK .A couple of us SA blokes are heading to the gold coast after Tathra ,if you come you can show us the way there .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Quote:Welcome Anne-maree ,& Pinkish BJ , dead set full on PINK .A couple of us SA blokes are heading to the gold coast after Tathra ,if you come you can show us the way there .

Awesome, you can just follow my pretty PINK sticker Coolsmiley
(31-05-2011, 09:00pm)BlackLilly Wrote:
Quote:Welcome Anne-maree ,& Pinkish BJ , dead set full on PINK .A couple of us SA blokes are heading to the gold coast after Tathra ,if you come you can show us the way there .

Awesome, you can just follow my pretty PINK sticker Coolsmiley

Welcome Anne Maree, if you ride like the other female riders on this baord, you're probably a bit quicker than most of us boys! Smitten

Welcome to the club mate, sit back take your time and enjoy!

Tathra will be a blast again this year. You are cordially invited too.

Max

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Hi Yah Anne-maree, another lady Busa fan, awesome bike.... the best... put up some picks of your bike :) oh and a big welcome :)
Rosebusa