NuForce NE-700X In-Ear headphones
These are the ultimate headphones for a motorbike. I used them on the bike the first time just now and they come with massive inserts which WILL NOT come out when you jam the lid over your head or look left to right. They isolate you from a lot of noise, the quality is outstanding and they aren't too expensive.

Took a long time but I found a pair of motorbike-worthy headphones, so look em' up.

NuForce NE-700X

Cheers,

Hal

P.S. I dropped my bike again this morning. About 15-20 witnesses, no-one thought to help me. f*** the world.
No good about the drop buddy but good find with the headphones will have to have a look at them.
Cheers
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Cheers for the advice on the headphones. I've tried a few, but am still yet to find some worthy of writing home to mum about. Will look at trying a set of these.

Sorry to hear your bike went down again. Bloody heavy to pick up, especially on your own. Hope there's not too much damage.
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
(31-05-2011, 10:06am)sutur Wrote: These are the ultimate headphones for a motorbike. I used them on the bike the first time just now and they come with massive inserts which WILL NOT come out when you jam the lid over your head or look left to right. They isolate you from a lot of noise, the quality is outstanding and they aren't too expensive.

Took a long time but I found a pair of motorbike-worthy headphones, so look em' up.

NuForce NE-700X

Cheers,

Hal

P.S. I dropped my bike again this morning. About 15-20 witnesses, no-one thought to help me. f*** the world.

Hal,
Where did you get them from?
Steve.
Did not try any other brands but I use the Interphone 4 headset. All the hardware is mounted inside of helmet and it connects via bluetooth to your I-pod, GPS, mobile or just about anything that has a bluetooth and makes noise. No cables to mess up with and additional bonus is that you can talk to other riders that have it. Tested the range at about 500 meters without problems.
Sorry about your bike. Hope the damage was only cosmetic..
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
It's a bit tricky finding them in Oz, only one distributor and that's in VIC.

International Dynamics Australasia
129 Palmer St
Richmond VIC 3121
Australia
TEL: +61 3 9426 3600
Email: mail@internationaldynamics.com.au

That's where I got them, they might send you a pair if you ask. I think they were about $20-30 shy of a ton.

Ah, just found an Amazon website. If you have an account you can pick em' up for 65 direct:

http://amazon.nuforce-icon.com/NuForce-N...GFNDDG.htm
Received mine in mail today ge verry nice fit after i pulled them out i want need to cleen my ears for a while Scary
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com