The 'cheap' asian 'Pazzo' levers
I ordered a set of AU$39.99 + $13.99 postage, levers off ebay. The 'asian copy' levers of Pazzo at the start of the month and they arrived 16 days later. When buying, i was thinking they were worth a look, if they looked dodgey i'd bin them.

Coincidentally, Since I bought them there has been a few threads about the Pazzo levers, their price and a few comments about about the cheap asian ones found on ebay. Maybe not all will agree, but if i can get the same product and similar/same quality cheaper, then i'll buy it.

Thought I'd do a non bias review on these asian levers.

I bought the set for my GSXR1000 that i ride daily. Yes they are not hayabusa ones, but nonetheless Pazzo make GSXR1000 lever too so i really didn't see the different except model.

Ok, here are some basic facts:
Price: $53.98 to my door
Weight: 264gms

First thought when i saw them: Not bad at all, good overall finish. To the untrained eye they could easily look like pazzo's.

Fitment: they line up perfect, no hassles for the installation.

Ok, they have got the tick in the boxes so far, Will keep you posted on how the ride goes.
Link to Hayabusa Org test on both leavers

Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
nothing cast alloy about them... they are CNC machined billet aluminium. Lever and attachment.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280525178581&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

Well guys and girls...

Almost a month now of being on the bike.. no bending levers, no snapping levers.... no anything... just a really nice feeling lever. Can't fault them... they look the ducks nuts, feel awesome and cost less than 25% of pazzos.

Maybe they are made from the same factory as the pazzo's... who knows.... but all i know is i paid $53 for a set of 'pazzo rip off' levers and i'm enjoying my saving of $150+. I cannot fault the quality, I'm sure other buyers who have these can vouch for that.

Only thing i should have done was buy another set a spare so i didn't have to buy a OEM to get me through till another set arrive..

I cannot speak for the other levers on ebay.... just the ones i got from this ebay seller. http://stores.ebay.com.au/the2Wheels

Conclusion... that $150 saving paid for a few drinks after a hard days work.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

(21-10-2010, 09:24am)CarbonBusa Wrote:
(21-10-2010, 02:36am)MarkOz Wrote:
(19-10-2010, 09:32pm)ROD Wrote:
(15-10-2010, 02:11pm)Remsta Wrote: I see from his store that he only has Gen 1 levers. Does anyone know if there's a difference between Gen 1 and Gen 2 levers?

Gen 1 and Gen 2 same

Bought and fitted 07 black levers for my 08 gen 2. Perfect fit, and am very happy.Pi_thumbsup

Mark, just make sure they do not touch on the Fairings when on Full Lock.

I don't know for sure but I believe the Gen II Genuine Pazzo levers are slightly different to allow for this needed clearance.
Best to check now than notice any damage later Pi_thumbsup

If all ok let us know & I think a few more Busa owners will be ordering them
I bought the full length levers, dont like the shorties. They sit in the same position as your standard ones. Good clearance all round.

stickers i made up... just letting people know i'm a tight-ass.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

Well, I'm guessing that I just may be more qualified to respond to all this than everyone else, (Not Really), because I have bought both the fake Asian style and the real Pazzo levers.
I bought the Fake Pazzo levers from Ebay and had the chance to scrutinise them. I bought the "Red" ones from ebay and the colour wasn't what I had expected and from what was shown on the listing. Having that said, the quality was VERY good. Definitely NOT cast alloy, and with out a doubt "CNC machined billet aluminum". Other than the colour, I would have definitely been happy to put them on my new Bussa. I have since passed them on to another forum member.
Thanks to Rainbow's organising of discounts for club members at BGW, I also bought a set of REAL Pazzo levers. The colour still isn't quite what I had hoped for, (Why can't they match the red on the 2010 Bussa's?). But needless to say, the quality was brilliant.
All in all, the quality of the real Pazzo's is a little better than the cheap Asian one's on Ebay. But at 5 times the price, they certainly aren't 5 times the quality.
If the colour had been a little closer to what I wanted, I would have been more than happy to put the "Cheap Asian Pazzo's" on my pride and joy.
Found it Remsta... took me a couple of searches, but got it, finally...

http://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bi...lever.html
excellent read, thanks Pan,

Also for the record, they have been on my bike for 7 months now, my cheap fakes are still going great. Nothing to complain about.
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

Very Happy

(24-03-2011, 08:11pm)BLACKZOOK Wrote:
(24-03-2011, 07:30pm)ROD Wrote: do you have a link to the ones you got Grant there seem to be a few out there

+1

this is the guy i got them off.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280525178581&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)