opinions from the collective
Hi guys im stuck with choseing mufflers for the busa project , im either going to go back to yoshi's

heres a set i found on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150438214942&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

i would like to here from members and if they have other ideas

thanks guys
Yoshi's or Remis but im no expert
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
The black pipes look great, but will they look that will they look that way a year later? (?? I honestly don't know. Wonder if they would fade or shine less...)

Yoshi's are proven to last. Stainless look is a different look to the rest of your bike though, so I think either black or carbon fibre finish...
I'm biased, but I reckon Yoshi R77's are the bees knees, visually and in other ways.
Government certified carpet muncherDrool
I think a carbon Yoshi is just as sexy as it gets Kev.
for carbon, i love the R77's, recon they are fricken beautifull
ok this is good guys , down side is i dont want carbon as there is no carbon on the bike , and there is no chrome what so ever , but this is good loving the imput guys

cheers
The black M4's look pretty good on a Busa Kev.
(05-06-2011, 09:21pm)BikerBoy Wrote: The black M4's look pretty good on a Busa Kev.

yeah UNIT's busa looks sweet with them on
(05-06-2011, 08:51pm)BJK1 Wrote: I think a carbon Yoshi is just as sexy as it gets Kev.

+1 Yes
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(05-06-2011, 09:28pm)Ward P Wrote:
(05-06-2011, 08:51pm)BJK1 Wrote: I think a carbon Yoshi is just as sexy as it gets Kev.

+1 Yes

wardy i like em but i have no carbon on the bike , im even spraying my carbon front guard i got off max black
Kev i watched the vid and i think the yoshi R77's have a deeper tune and look better as well.
I'm stuck at the moment between the R77 and an Akropovic set.
The pipes' your looking at though are half the price of the R77s
(05-06-2011, 09:46pm)Krusty Wrote: Kev i watched the vid and i think the yoshi R77's have a deeper tune and look better as well.
I'm stuck at the moment between the R77 and an Akropovic set.
The pipes' your looking at though are half the price of the R77s

i lov yoshi's dont get me wrong , i think i will end up with the 77's down the track i think but just trying to get some opinions and i like what every one has said

cheers
been on eBay for a while and it looks like i will be slipping on a set of the black R77 yoshi's as they will work well with the GEN II rear end conversion ,

which by the way is all most done and looks a treat guys , thanks heaps for all your help as per usuall ,

just have to make sure the R77 will work with GEN I stock headers
Ive got a set of Remus carbon fibre on my 04 black and purple and I love the look of them. Sound is nice from the Remus as well.