Chunky VS Pan - the showdown... Episode II
Common... let's do this (you too Stockie!)

Let's settle for once and for all who the king of the drags is (apart from all those other really fast guys like Leonard, Bruce, Simmo and 01Busa, etc)...

I'm calling you out on Wednesday the 25th of July at WSID.

You better practice before that, because by the sounds of it we'll only get 3 runs, and that's not much practice on the night...

Do you dare..., er, I mean, Are you in?
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Do you think he will show to race this time Pan??

Hey why dont you guys enter the meeting on the 6th of August, it is only $55 to enter street fighter and you will get over 10 runs in on a well prepped track.
You will probably knock a couple of tenths off your PB's also, entries close on the 25th and no late entries will be accepted this time around. <i></i>
Do what Cass said Aug 6th , unless its a bike night to push out some of the cars
All you will get is a cold wet slippery track (oil & coolant) over 5.5 hours for 30 sec of racing

Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just all poor slow copies !!!!!<i></i>
Quote:All you will get is a cold wet slippery track (oil & coolant) over 5.5 hours for 30 sec of racing
I would have to agree with simmo there.
I would think the 6 August would be the go, what do you think Pan?
There we can see who is the best
<i></i>
I think we've already established that. But I'll let you boys fight it out for second.

HEIDI xxx <i></i>
Pan, isnt 26th weds? 25th is tues?

This time i will show up, Pan was just lucky he had to pick a day when i busy... ha ha ha i still want my yeeros
Feel the force. ANGGI

<i></i>
I can't do Sundays or else the August day would be ideal.
Yeh, it is the 26th I was looking at...
Chunky, given the currentl situation at WSID, do you want to maybe just do a yeeros night and wait a couple of months until it gets warmer and the track is better? I'm still happy to go on the 26th if you like though...

Just line it up for a Wednesday Night Bike Night if you can't make the Sunday meet, then at least it pushes out some of the cagers out, but it's still bloody cold and damp

Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just all poor slow copies !!!!!<i></i>
I think a yeeros night would be ideal on a cold night. Weathers seems to be dodgy.
Feel the force. ANGGI

<i></i>
Sounds good!

Check out the other thread (Sydney coffees), and maybe post up a yeeros night there...?
Should post up "sydney yeeros"
Feel the force. ANGGI

<i></i>