ATTN GOLD COAST / BRISSY MEMBERS!!!
Ahhh, good stuff Shredder,

would be gr8 to meet-up & ride with ya!!!

Elanora Macca's, 10am.....might c ya there!

Coolsmiley
well it looks like the weather will be on our side and we should have clear skies :)

I have marked up the route on google maps, as explained see below. Look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow. :)

Click here to see the Map
Ok guys I'm on an 08 Gold/Blue will see you at Elanora. Lookout Bazman you avatar thief I'm after you Lol2
[Image: aaaaabusatattoo.jpg]
ha ha ha.....I was wondering when u were gonna show up on ur HOME site!?! Lol3RollLol3

c ya tomoz....Pi_thumbsup

damn it.....now I'm gonna hafta 'procure' someone ELSE's avatar!?! Pi_tongue

Coolsmiley

Lol3 Mine looks bigger than yoursLol3 see you in the morning, I might catch Ryan at the Maudsland turn off at 9.30 and run in with him.
(25-06-2011, 06:51pm)Busarider Wrote: Lol3 Mine looks bigger than yours Lol3.....

....just don't look down when we're at the trough to avoid disappointment...and I'll let u keep that delusion!!!! Lol2Lol2Lol2

Pi_tongue
cant mate sorry have a good ride!! my bike is in bits at the moment and its a bit to long of a ride for me
No worries Nic...keep it fun! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
will do man as always!
Pi_thumbsup Hey guys nice little run this morning & nice to have met a few newbies.

5 busa's & a blade

Im glad we got the whole Naked bike business sorted out
Anne mareeLol3

morn meet up at Maccas

[Image: IMGP7598.jpg]
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Yeah....nice to finally meet up & ride with ya, Shane! (got the map ya sent me, too....thanks mate!) Pi_thumbsup

A BIG "thank you" to RyanG, TheShredder, BlackLilly & Busarider (+ son Jason) for coming out and showing teamCazBaz some nice roads around the Gold Coast hinterland!! Very Happy

Thanks HEAPZ guys Clap, I'll be happy to return the favour if/when any of you are ever in my neck of the woods....Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
Thanks guys for the awesome day, had a real good time trying to keep up with Shane and Bazman... Nice to get out with some fellow busa riders and take in some of the best rides on the goldy.
Will look forward to meeting up again and going for another ride someday, perhaps up north if you are keen to show us around Shredder?

Thanks again all, was great to meet you all.
Thanks for the ride today everyone, was nice to meet you all Smitten

Quote:Im glad we got the whole Naked bike business sorted out
Anne maree

Thanks for adding to my humiliation Shredder LOL Embarassed Should have just stayed a blonde
Good days riding guys & gals nice to meet you all, sorry the roads arn't up to scratch in some places but still very enjoyable rideBiker. Oh and yes Busa's can jump hey Anne Maree Scary