Road rules?
How's this one for ya?
This is an actual roundabout called "the Magic Roundabout"
You can go around both clockwise and anticlockwise, and has 2 lanes in each direction (4 lanes going around in total)

It confused the absolute be-jesus out of me the 1st couple of times, but now I've got it, and it works alright - but it is still a bit weird going around the wrong way!!!

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Lol3Pi_freakLol3 Absolute chaos, mayhem & confusion - I'd fit right in neatly on that roundabout!!!! Pi_thumbsup

enjoy ur holiday mate.....btw....we want HEAPZ more pics, ok? Yes

Coolsmiley
Is that a fire station ??

Nice and handy to clean up the mess Pi_freak

If ya think thats bad, check out the arc-de-triumphe roundabout!!!!!Wtf
(22-06-2011, 04:34pm)bigjay Wrote: If ya think thats bad, check out the arc-de-triumphe roundabout!!!!!Wtf

Thats organised chaos,same scenario next to the Coliseum in Rome the clincher is that people there can and know how to drive in those conditions,imagine that happening once a week here in Brisbane........Bligh would call it a state emergency!!!!Very HappyVery Happy
"Look kids, Big Ben... Parliament."
(21-06-2011, 10:54am)bazman Wrote: Lol3Pi_freakLol3 Absolute chaos, mayhem & confusion - I'd fit right in neatly on that roundabout!!!! Pi_thumbsup

enjoy ur holiday mate.....btw....we want HEAPZ more pics, ok? Yes

Coolsmiley

Still haven't even seen a 'busa yet! must be a un-educated lot over here!

might just have to jump in the tardis and check out the future!!

Haha. That phonebox is HUGE!
(23-06-2011, 06:53am)BJK1 Wrote: Haha. That phonebox is HUGE!

If you think its big on the outside just wait till you step inside the tardis. Scary

SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
Yep ! there is at least one Hayabusa in London!

. . .and what's more the owner was nice enough to let me pose on it. Smitten

(I was gonna start this post by sayin' "hope the owner doesn't come along" just to stir up the pot. Lol2 )
I was in London over the weekend, and the weekend before that I was at Silverstone.

Weather is nice, eh?

How I wished I had my Bus when I was driving on the M40 - the Bus would show those pommy wankers in their black Range Rovers and Beemers!

:-)

How long are you there for?

I've that some of the cop bikes over there are busas' .Is that true guys?
(24-06-2011, 12:10pm)Troppo Wrote: I was in London over the weekend, and the weekend before that I was at Silverstone.

Weather is nice, eh?

How I wished I had my Bus when I was driving on the M40 - the Bus would show those pommy wankers in their black Range Rovers and Beemers!

How long are you there for?

I saw the sign with envy to Silverstone the other day whilst
cruising around! I would love to have a bike over here as the weather has been pretty good. We're Leaving London tomorrow, but in the UK for another 3 weeks.

All the Cop bikes I've seen so far have been BMWs.
Enjoy.

I go to the UK often. London in particular.

The weather last weekend was great (until Sun night, when it pissed down).

The M roads are bloody madness now. Every bastard sits on 80-90 MPH in the RH lane....

For those of you who haven't been there, the distances are relatively short, but the traffic is always thick...so you are roaring along at 90 MPH and there are half a dozen cars all around you.

You can't just cruise along by yourself like in Oz.

It gets very tiring after a while.

The M roads (the pommy equivalent of our freeways) are always busy - I have seen them chocka at 2300!

Having said that, the cops leave you alone on the M roads, as long as you don't go over about 90 MPH, you are OK - speed limit is 70.

The A and B roads are another matter....there are cameras and cops everywhere, so you have to be a good boy/girl.

Ahhh the good old days. I used to live in Chiswick. Not far from Heathrow.
I enjoyed it back then. Not sure if I would now tho....