Speed cameras in Victoria
Was just in the news, speed cameras in Victoria being turned off indefinitely. 9 people were wrongly booked by cameras!!!
The Vic Police themselves have been threatening to do that over the past few weeks because of their pay disputes.
They've also been sitting at speed camera locations with their lights flashing and apparantly will not process any
of the infringements.

9 people being wrongly booked is only an extremely small percentage of what goes on in Vic.
A few months ago it was discovered that the details on around 46,000 traffic infringements were falsified.
I almost bloody fainted when I saw it first hand at a speed camera on the ring. Cop car sitting there with the lights flashing. Amazing. When's the last time you remotely saw a cop acting like that toward the public? I can't believe they will turn them all off since here in vic we have about one camera per citizen...
thats exellent news to here for you VIC guys i just hope that it floats up here to NSW

(23-06-2011, 09:44am)big kev Wrote: thats exellent news to here for you VIC guys i just hope that it floats up here to NSW

Keep praying mate, keep praying...
Lets just hope the idiots dont go wild and kill a bunch of themselves and in doing so confirming that they really are there for "safety" bullshit i know but you know it will happen
Regards

Dan
Moving to Vic
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Whoa boys, lets not get too cocky here, think you will find it's only the point to point cameras on the Hume Hwy...........Embarassed

I was down in the Deans Marsh/Forrest / Western District last Sunday on the road from Birregurra to Inverleigh, nice long stretch of deserted road made for Busas etc. I'm poking along @ 100 on the old Bonny & I spot a copper in a turbo Territory hiding behind a farmers barn Lol3

Then I saw a pursuit car out of Birregurra heading for Deans Marsh as well so for what it's worth, be aware !!!!!!

Since Ted got in these blokes have had a rocket put up em Scary
Never ride the A model of anything.
yes im still waiting on my caurt date for where my infringements was falsified up the spurs Knuppel2

Rev is correct it's only the point to point cameras on the Hume Hwy
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Err yeah I figured there'd be a catch...move to Victoria????...you gotta be.................
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
When I'm heading past the P2P north of Brisbane I always make sure I'm hiding behind a semi or large truck when going past at least one of the cameras.