Aquamist Water Injection
Aquamist Water Injection Kit ...................... fitted but never used as owner went to Intercooler. Value at $600 as new is around $1000
Pi_thumbsup

im going to be a complete tardo here pete and ask what does that do ?
Injects water??...

my guess is you increase the compression thus need a cooling agent to be injected to prevent pre ignition?
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
hmm ok i always like to learn new things never new anthing about it
(24-06-2011, 11:25am)big kev Wrote: hmm ok i always like to learn new things never new anthing about it

Glad that clears it up Lol2

Pete it wont fit in the hump like you said Pi_freak do I have it upside down back to front or something Nerd
Pete thats a great buy, I have the same setup fitted to my turbo altho it injects pure methanol via a Motec controlled three D map.

Kev Aquamist is the best quality going and is used on a turbo bike it injects a controlled fine mist of water or other medium as boost builds to stop detonation. Takes up less space at the front than an intercooler the down side is you need to run a small tank and remember to fill it.

The round shiney thing in the top right inner panel is the cap for my one ltr methanol tank that feeds the Aquamist. The Aquamist unit is fitted in the tail on the left near the rear footpeg.

As I said Pete its great value for that price
I have the Maj made stainless one ltr methanol tank fitted under the right inner fairing pannel. You can see the round shiney cap in the top right of this shot.

[Image: IMG_4957.jpg]

The Aquamist unit itself is mounted in the tail on the left hand side behind the 1300 sticker shown in this shot.

[Image: IMG_4984.jpg]

It fits so well you cant even see it there.
Simmo must be upside down I reckon .................. just cut a hole in ya hump ? Roll
Here it is fitted along with the onboard compressor.

Bruce your right it's damn cheap, this setup comes with a high speed valve driven by injector signal ............ increases volume of flow in relativity to engine needs as injector rate rises ............... here's my tank hidden under panel

Was that the bike I saw pete?
Bruce thanks heaps mate now i know what its all about , cheers mate
(24-06-2011, 10:25pm)BJK1 Wrote: Was that the bike I saw pete?

Thats it Beau ..................... it's getting bigger.
Was underneath a trike yesterday also Beau ................... dorted the wiring now all I needs the right push rod for the fuel pump Knuppel2
(24-06-2011, 11:54pm)fasterfaster Wrote:
(24-06-2011, 10:25pm)BJK1 Wrote: Was that the bike I saw pete?

Thats it Beau ..................... it's getting bigger.
Was underneath a trike yesterday also Beau ................... dorted the wiring now all I needs the right push rod for the fuel pump Knuppel2

Yeah, trike owners aren't big on taking note of what go's where when they pull stuff apart! Lol.
Hey pete is that off Sherro's bike?
Regards

Dan