Abuse from non Busa riders...?
Sooo, I'm living in a glass house and will word this carefully to get my point across....

The Hayabusa has a stigma attached to it - ie other non Busa riders will comment that:
"Its only good in a straight line"
"you're riding a fridge"
"yeah its got power, but its got 220khg as well"
and so forth...

What's your experience and how would you retort?
Tell them their postie bike is fine if you never wish to go over 300, then ride away from them.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
Im no fantastic rider but i have seen some members on this forum ride there busa like there on a 600 at verry high speeds and not just strait lines .
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
i have found those comments are usually made by riders whom have never ridden let alone sat on a busa ,

had a customer here last week on a ZX 10 and he was bagging my busa just a bit and i said to him throw a leg over and stand her up ,he was impressed with how east it was so i let him take it up my street , he now has a diffrent opinion on the busa ,

In the past when guys have started that rubbish with me ive just ignored them and started chatting up their girlfriend. its not worth getting upset about
Regards

Dan
Lol! I like your style Dan!
(13-07-2011, 09:18am)big kev Wrote: i have found those comments are usually made by riders whom have never ridden let alone sat on a busa ,

+1

R1 + rider weighing 120kgs is the same as a
Hayabusa + rider weighing 100kgs

...which is the same as a
Hayabusa trackbike + rider weighing 140kgs Roll
Its jungle out there, elephants walk and dogs bark..... or Lion walks and dog barks..... becomes dinner...ops ....LOL.

Just ignore, if someone cannot respect your ride - then I have no place for that person or his conversations....

People who really ride know whats good and whats not. one mans poison may be other mans medicine....

suddenly I dont make any sence......shit get back to work
Yes I too have had the snidey comments from those who know no better...mostly its from people who ride Kawasaki's...they seem to have a chip on their shoulder
Smoke me a kipper I'll be home in time for breakfast
Hey HPM are you gearing up to bag us when you come down south on Nov mate Lol3

Mate I had a young guy that still had his nappy marks on try telling me that Busas don't do this and don't do that, all the things that you mentioned so asked him what he was riding and he tells me a Daytona 675.
I asked him if he reckons he could keep up and I got a big yes and he was pretty smug about so I very quick to come back and invite him for a ride with some of the WA Busa guys but I'm still waiting for him to take the invitation up Lol3 I think I'll be waiting...

Anyway look forward to going for a ride in Nov if we haven't caught up before hand.

Cheers Rev004
i always get people telling me what bike i should ride instead of my busa and why its such a bad bike, SmittenI LOVE MY BIKESmitten i don't know why they even care, its not their bike and they don't have to ride it, they should keep there unintelligent comments to themselves.
Try this:

"That's why there are (insert his brand of bike here) ..... so dicks like you have something to ride"
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
My brother in law bags my bike calling it a "hire-a-bus" (he rides a Trumpy Daytona), I just laugh and tell him he hasn't got the balls to ride it and open the throttle...it goes faster in first gear than your Trumpy at full noise, top gear with a tail wind!!!!
(13-07-2011, 12:04pm)Aussie Steve Wrote: Yes I too have had the snidey comments from those who know no better...mostly its from people who ride Kawasaki's...they seem to have a chip on their shoulder
i agree with that 100% R1 riders are the same, I ride with a lot of people on a wide range of bikes but theres always some toss who likes to think he can outrun a bussa ,its great when you give them a start and blow past them giving them the bird, you get to the watering hole and wait for them to get there, when they do they shut up like a clam, love that

every corner tells a story
There is no escaping the fact that a hayabusa weighs about 40 kg more than a superbike, and that's A LOT. But in saying that practically no one really rides their superbike anywhere near it's abilities, and that leaves everyone a lot of space to prove it's all about the rider, not the bike!