TASSIE CONNECTION
Ever thought about riding the road of Tas, well you should cause it's DAM great, in 4 hours you can be anywhere here.. from the snow to the beach. Our roads are MADE for bikes and the thousands of (soory for making you throw up) Harley owners come here each year to cruise them... don;t miss out. I can offer a lockup garage and some type of bedding LOL.. plus a person to ride with and show you all the places...
If you are thinking of a bigger groups the give me some time and I am sure I can offer you an experience you wont forget...
Biker
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Might hold ya to that offer, Batfink!!! Pi_thumbsup

Did my 1st tour of Tassy in Feb. this year....absolutely loved the west coast...and the east coast was pretty damn great too!!! Biker

Definately keen to come back and do some more, for sure!!! Yes

Coolsmiley
Hey Batfink,
Welcome to the fold. I tagged along with a mate and 7 of his mates for a lap in Feb....... Fond (& not so fond) memories of Lake Leak Rd. Lunch in the Campbelltown pub.

Whereabouts are you located??

Cheers Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
All welcome, yep I know the west, east, north and south VERY well.... did it years ago on a hog and constantly in a car.. born and bred here (even got the scare where they removed my 2nd head LOL)
Lake Leak road is GREAT.. just remember that the posted signs DON'T lie lol and get ready for a work out hahahahahahaaa.... the pub at LL is a good place too. mmmm many memories of Campbelltown pub.. normally drinking too much there before heading to Coles Bay. But you need to try the highlands trip to West coast.. bloody great.
I am based in Launceston and from there can be anywhere fast... well FASTER now
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Hey Batfink,

I want to get down there to visit my old man when the weather warms up, he is in Deleraine. Bazman, we'll have to make some serious plans ..

Cheers .. Dale
Yeah Dale....I'd be up for combining a 5 or 6 day Tassy Tour in late Feb, juz before the next WSB at P/Island mate!!! DroolPi_thumbsupDrool

Coolsmiley
Born and bread Hobart and bring the busa back over a couple of times a year will try and catch up next trip Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Geez ROD....ur such a "state" s.l.u.t.!!!!! Eek

TAS....VIC....QLD....NSW?? ACT???

You've got us all in a total "StAtE oF cOnFuSiOn"!!!! ConfusedLol3Confused
(15-07-2011, 08:00am)bazman Wrote: Yeah Dale....I'd be up for combining a 5 or 6 day Tassy Tour in late Feb, juz before the next WSB at P/Island mate!!! DroolPi_thumbsupDrool

Coolsmiley

Sounds like a plan mate. Yes
(15-07-2011, 11:10am)bazman Wrote: Geez ROD....ur such a "state" s.l.u.t.!!!!! Eek

TAS....VIC....QLD....NSW?? ACT???

You've got us all in a total "StAtE oF cOnFuSiOn"!!!! ConfusedLol3Confused

On the Run Police
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Sounds like a group busa ride is on the cards boys... Woohoo.....!
All sounds good.. remember there is a long weekend at end of Jan (Oz Day) and schools are on hlidays until 8(ish) Feb.....
might even be able to get us a beach house at Bridport for a weekend..LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

(15-07-2011, 07:07pm)BJK1 Wrote: Sounds like a group busa ride is on the cards boys... Woohoo.....!

There was talk earlier about a 2nd "Busa Bash" mid year ..

Any excuse for a busa gathering sounds good to me .. Yes

Sorry to hijack ya thread Batfink, but ya may have started something. Who else would be keen to do a week in Tassie, then head back to P.I for the Superbikes ?????

BikerBikerBikerBiker

Cheers .. Dale
hijack away dude... lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1