Great club.
Clap Hi to all those Hayabusa club members. So pleased to have found a club site with so many well informed Hayabusa owners and riders. You have so much info here on your site. For eg. The download link for the manual, for the 008/009 Hayabusa. Couldnt find a link anywhere on the internet, but here it was. We just bought our 2008 (limited edition) white/silver Hayabusa from Western Motorcycles in Penrith after having seen a stunning red Hayabusa at a Bathurst dealer. We were immediately impressed with immensity of this super sports bike. And read up all we could about the Hayabusa, to find out it was the most powerful production bike produced. With incredible HP and performance. We had to have it. So now we have. It is an incredible beast, with insane power, which requires both discipline and respect obviously. Am really looking forward to riding with fellow hayabusa owners.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shy 
G'day streaker Very Happy

and Welcome to the coolest busa forum/club in the universe!!! Yes

Hope to catch up and go for a ride with ya soon Pi_thumbsup

juz sent ya a PM mate....

keep it fun,
bazman (Paul)
Coolsmiley
Welcome to the club Streaker ..

Love the white .. Drool

Cheers .. Dale
Welcome Sreaker! You'll have fun here mate. Enjoy...
Welcome to the family buddy!!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
congrats mate, nice bike . Looks like wayneb's former bike. You have a very nice example in excellent condition too. Keep an eye out in the riding not talking section as there's usually a few good local rides posted up from time to time :) also check out the wed night WSID meet thread , that's a must do asap , for $50 you will truley get to appreciate what power your busa has and be able to it safely in a controlled environment ect.
So lucky streaker,

I have been eyeing this very bike off for a while just need a bit more cash.

I hope you have lots of fun on it I am jealous. I bet the heated grips will come in handy this time of year.
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.
welcome aboard steaker
every corner tells a story
Cheers guys for your friendly welcome and info. And yeah the Bike is all and more then I imagined. One fantastic rocket. And the handwarmers are more then appreciated out here in Blayney. And from what Ive read in the forums I know Ill have a great time with this group.
(17-07-2011, 01:18pm)streaker Wrote: .....I know Ill have a great time with this group.

......that's guaranteed, streaker > > > especially if ya make it to "The Busa Bash" !!!! Biker Pi_thumbsup Biker
Welcome Streaker enjoy your ride
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Hey mate... Welcome...I'm in Orange and crumpy (Glenn) is in Bathurst... I'm always keen for a ride, cold is fine, rain, eh, not so much... haha... Hope to see you 'round the traps.

(17-07-2011, 01:18pm)streaker Wrote: Cheers guys for your friendly welcome and info. And yeah the Bike is all and more then I imagined. One fantastic rocket. And the handwarmers are more then appreciated out here in Blayney. And from what Ive read in the forums I know Ill have a great time with this group.

Regards, Grant...

Once a Busa Owner... Always a Busa lover! ;)
My Gallery Thread
very nice welcome
welcome to the club im in bathurst if ever you want to go for a ride me and a mate go every 2nd weekend usually to rylstone or canowindra or wyangala give me a call ph 0422003453 cheers glenn
Welcome to the club Streaker. Should we dare ask how you got your name? Scary