Spotted: Threads??
lightbulb 
Just wondering if there's any plans for a "Spotted:" thread... I know I've been out riding around my local area and have spotted some Busas riding with packs of different bikes, and waved "Hello"... Would be great to just say "Spotted" and let the system work... Smitten

Regards, Grant...

Once a Busa Owner... Always a Busa lover! ;)
My Gallery Thread
(31-07-2011, 08:35am)DisPlaCeD Wrote: Just wondering if there's any plans for a "Spotted:" thread... I know I've been out riding around my local area and have spotted some Busas riding with packs of different bikes, and waved "Hello"... Would be great to just say "Spotted" and let the system work... Smitten

there is a thread on here i just have to find it , its busa's in your local area i think i kicked it off but i cant seem to find it

soon as i do i will let you know,
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=12667

there you go mate
see i knew it was here somewhere ,
yep a thread revival is needed, ill kick it off
every corner tells a story
I was thinking more like a Sticky Spotted thread for each state... Probably in the Riding/Not Talking thread... or something like that...?
Regards, Grant...

Once a Busa Owner... Always a Busa lover! ;)
My Gallery Thread
(04-08-2011, 06:33am)DisPlaCeD Wrote: I was thinking more like a Sticky Spotted thread for each state... Probably in the Riding/Not Talking thread... or something like that...?

yep +1
every corner tells a story
Admins, can we progress this thread please?

These guys have had an excellent idea!

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Yeah one in each state would be the go I think.