CATCH UP AT HARRYS CAF'E DE WHEELS
I should be there as well. Friday night, so should be free. Hope to see you all there.
Cheers
Richard
It's a week by week charade.
Hi Kev,

Well I'll be damed. it has changed names and food, but when I was about 19 I use call in on my way home to Wollongong from being at the cross. It was always some place have a cuppa and a hot dog and it was the only food bar open that late at night. The girls we took up the cross always wanted us to call in there to have some thing to eat and a drink. Take about taking a trip down memory lane. I didn't know where it was until you posted the map Kev.
Thanks John
(12-08-2011, 09:40am)piperjon Wrote: Hi Kev,

Well I'll be damed. it has changed names and food, but when I was about 19 I use call in on my way home to Wollongong from being at the cross. It was always some place have a cuppa and a hot dog and it was the only food bar open that late at night. The girls we took up the cross always wanted us to call in there to have some thing to eat and a drink. Take about taking a trip down memory lane. I didn't know where it was until you posted the map Kev.

here some info for you all

in the early 80's and 90's it was called "COBB N CO " and had an old stage coach out the front , it stayed un used untill the late 2000 when it became "DINO'S DINNER" and at that time it was a place for the car guys to hang out , and now its HARRY'S CAF'E DEWHEELS .
Damn everytime you organise a get together in Sydney it just doesnt happen for me.Enjoy the night it will be great, catch you at the next one.
Cheers JD
Wm Coach
Kev,

I cannot remember what it was called in the 60'S. I do know it was COBB & CO later but not before that. Gee I'm showing my age hay. Do you know Kev or any body?????
Thanks John
(12-08-2011, 12:56pm)piperjon Wrote: Kev,

I cannot remember what it was called in the 60'S. I do know it was COBB & CO later but not before that. Gee I'm showing my age hay. Do you know Kev or any body?????

Ok had a chat to mum jon and it was cobb n co in the early 50's when my mum n dad were dateing as teenagers , im looking at some arcivals and soon as i know more i will let ya know
The original cobb n co sign is still inside the shop too!
(12-08-2011, 01:59pm)pan Wrote: The original cobb n co sign is still inside the shop too!

give that man some functional bling , you are correct there pan as well

i might have a lovely gift to give some lucky busa member that turns up on the nite
Mate I came there at 7.30 and didnt see anyone - did I miss any communication?

Bill
(12-08-2011, 08:20pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote: Mate I came there at 7.30 and didnt see anyone - did I miss any communication?

Bill

Your a week early Bill, hope to see you next week.Biker
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Lol2 Clap
Ops - poor cab driver was worried that I have no friends
Yes Kev,
I'm sure it was called Cob & Co back in the 60'S. There was two coffee eat bars round that area. I wish I didn't live so far away because would've been great to be there and meet you all!!!
Thanks John
(12-08-2011, 09:10pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote: Ops - poor cab driver was worried that I have no friends

Lol2 if you come this friday Bill, I'll talk to you ..
(13-08-2011, 08:36am)piperjon Wrote: Yes Kev,
I'm sure it was called Cob & Co back in the 60'S. There was two coffee eat bars round that area. I wish I didn't live so far away because would've been great to be there and meet you all!!!

Where abouts are you John ??
Hi,
I live in Sunny Corner near Bathurst and it is Sunny todayHa.
Thanks John