Moving to WA
Well he seems to be missing you.....maybeSmitten
[Image: aaaaabusatattoo.jpg]
(24-08-2011, 08:01pm)BlackLilly Wrote: NEW plan Apparently Undecided

Yesterday i got a txt from my other half to say he has quit his job in WA and will be in on the 9.30 flight , that's it no explanation or warning

Pi_freak Bloody men, Pi_freak So will not be moving to WA but have one boyfriend that i have had for 16 years too long that i will gladly give away, He has no taste as he owns a Honda Fireblade that my busa has to put up with parking next too and i will deliver him free of charge, please someone take him AWAY Knuppel2

So Tathra is now achievable!!! Leave the bf and his blade at home, come enjoy the Busa tathra beach Busa bash with friends who know great bikes when we ride them! Coolsmiley

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(24-08-2011, 08:10pm)Busarider Wrote: Well he seems to be missing you.....maybe

your funny Clap

(24-08-2011, 08:11pm)Madmax Wrote:
(24-08-2011, 08:01pm)BlackLilly Wrote: NEW plan Apparently

Yesterday i got a txt from my other half to say he has quit his job in WA and will be in on the 9.30 flight , that's it no explanation or warning

Pi_freak Bloody men, Pi_freak So will not be moving to WA but have one boyfriend that i have had for 16 years too long that i will gladly give away, He has no taste as he owns a Honda Fireblade that my busa has to put up with parking next too and i will deliver him free of charge, please someone take him AWAY Knuppel2

So Tathra is now achievable!!! Leave the bf and his blade at home, come enjoy the Busa tathra beach Busa bash with friends who know great bikes when we ride them!

Agree , Great plan Coolsmiley
(24-08-2011, 08:01pm)BlackLilly Wrote: ....He has no taste as he owns a Honda Fireblade that my busa has to put up with parking next to....

Lol2Lol2Lol2

....a beautiful busa should never have to be subjected to having such inferior machinery for close & constant companionship (...hope they don't park TOO close together...you may end up becoming the grandmother of hideous little Suzonda Hayablades)!!!! Pi_freak Scary

Lol3

(24-08-2011, 10:02pm)bazman Wrote:
(24-08-2011, 08:01pm)BlackLilly Wrote: ....He has no taste as he owns a Honda Fireblade that my busa has to put up with parking next to....

Lol2Lol2Lol2

....a beautiful busa should never have to be subjected to having such inferior machinery for close & constant companionship (...hope they don't park TOO close together...you may end up becoming the grandmother of hideous little Suzonda Hayablades)!!!!
LOL
The Shame Embarassed my busa has taste and i imagine constantly tells the blade that its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of her league.
(25-08-2011, 07:34am)BlackLilly Wrote:

Lol2Lol2Lol2

....a beautiful busa should never have to be subjected to having such inferior machinery for close & constant companionship (...hope they don't park TOO close together...you may end up becoming the grandmother of hideous little Suzonda Hayablades)!!!!
LOL
The Shame Embarassed my busa has taste and i imagine constantly tells the blade that its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of her league.

Common Guys,
I think the Busa and Blade will make a fine baby...... Biker

(25-08-2011, 03:50pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote:
(25-08-2011, 07:34am)BlackLilly Wrote:

Lol2Lol2Lol2

LOL

Common Guys,
I think the Busa and Blade will make a fine baby...... Biker

LOL i hope to never see that Eek