Sydney coffee night - 6:30pm on Tuesday the 6th of September (Harry's Cafe De Wheels)
Hi Guys,

I should be there as well no appointments this time, Also if anybody is interested we are going to run this wednesday night at eastern creek drags with a couple of mates.
(24-08-2011, 10:14am)pan Wrote: We're doing another one

Last time we had this Storm Storm

[Image: BusaHarrys190811c.jpg]

Next one will be more like this Sun Sun

[Image: BusasJindy07side.jpg]

Time: 6:30pm onwards
Date: Tuesday the 6th of September
Place: Harry's Cafe De Wheels, Tempe
Attire: formal

I'm gonna try and be there. I know the battery's OK this time!!!Embarassed
It's a week by week charade.
BUMP!

Weather is looking good for tomorrow...
I'm in
Regards,

John

2fast4u
(25-08-2011, 07:27pm)Vellaterra Wrote: I will be there.

I am riding down from the Central Coast so if anyone want's to hook up, just let me know.

Lets hope for a clear evening!

Sorry Stephen I will not be there, I'll wait for a Friday night as I can sleep over.
Until I get this busa sorted out I'm not going any where. But I will catch up with you soon Stephen as i have some thing for you.
Take care!!

Thanks John
(06-09-2011, 07:31am)piperjon Wrote:
(25-08-2011, 07:27pm)Vellaterra Wrote: I will be there.

I am riding down from the Central Coast so if anyone want's to hook up, just let me know.

Lets hope for a clear evening!

Sorry Stephen I will not be there, I'll wait for a Friday night as I can sleep over.
Until I get this busa sorted out I'm not going any where. But I will catch up with you soon Stephen as i have some thing for you.
Take care!!

Hi John,

That's understandable mate considering you have to travel so far. I look foreward to catching up, I just have to work thru my planner to find time.
Take care. Can you PM me your phone number please, my daughter somehow wiped a few phone numbers from my iPhone.

Regards,
Stephen.

" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
(05-09-2011, 11:02pm)John Wrote: I'm in

G'Day John,
It'll be great to catch up. Tried to make your Father's Day breakfast ride but was put on a ban for the day!!
See ya tonight!
It's a week by week charade.
Onya Richard. Will be good to see you again!
(06-09-2011, 02:00pm)pan Wrote: Onya Richard. Will be good to see you again!

Sorry guys,

Gonna have to pull out tonight, just got home to the central coast after picking up the new "people mover" and I am a bit tired and still carrying over with a mild migrain headache from last night. I don't feel right to ride. Hope to catch up soon. Plus I Have to get up early in the morning to go and see my dad in hospital.

Hope to catch up soon as the weather is changing and getting warmer,
Steve
" Live the Vision "
No dramas Steve. Better to ride another day than to ride with a head that feels like a dish washer and take a risk!

Thinking of your dad before thinking of US... that's just not on, but we'll let you get away with it this time. Remember, from now on WE are your family!!! (LOL)
steve i hope your dad is ok mate . and as the shrinkonator (pan) says Thinking of your dad before thinking of US... that's just not on, but we'll let you get away with it this time. Remember, from now on WE are your family!!! (LOL)

take care steve

BK
(05-09-2011, 09:36pm)pan Wrote: BUMP!
Weather looks great i will be there

Weather is looking good for tomorrow...

Thanks guys,

I am really looking foreward to a group meet or run, I do a lot of riding on my own so with a group would be a nice change. I live on the Central Coast but my family and work is in Sydney. Ontop of that between my partner and me, we have a combined family of six children and I do shift work and to top it off, My B*%$@ Ex-wife has been busting my balls for the last 3 years.

But, I No Complain!!!!!
" Live the Vision "
Good to catchup with everyone.

Have to do this again soon guys
C'mon, there must be photos.............