Going riding this Saturday
I am going guys - waiting for Saturday..getting the bike ready tomm.
I'll be there about 8.30 Bill
I went to Bunnings on an airing for the misses yesterday. Went via Perh Northam York Beverly Brookton back to Perth and home 400KM round trip. Had forgotten it canbe fun to go to a Hardware store.
(01-09-2011, 09:37pm)Dale Wrote: I'll be there about 8.30 Bill

(01-09-2011, 06:38pm)bazman Wrote:
(01-09-2011, 06:17pm)piperjon Wrote: any food or drink at Bald Hill??

hotdogs, ice-cream, soft drink and coffee...Pi_thumbsup

Baz,
Is it one of those coffee vans???

Coolsmiley
(31-08-2011, 02:35pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote: Bazman - are you working Saturday???

Heya Bill...

sorry mate, would love to meet up with you guys, but I'm heading out early on a w/mates bucks day! (will be on a bus from 9am)

I'll be racing go-karts at Picton from around 10:30am-12:30pm, then doing Picton pub (not sure which one?) for lunch and drinks!

If you guys do a run from Bald Hill and end up anywhere near there....pop in and say g'day, ok?

Coolsmiley

Thanks John
Haha..... riding bike to office - Oh what a feeling...................
OK IM IN AGAIN BILL WILL SEE YOU AT 7.30 AT LOFTUS MATE I GOT A REPREVE FROM THE MISSUS , SO IM IN BILL
Dale,
I just PM you
John
Dale,
If you are going tomorrow I want to meet at Bald Hill but I have to leave at about 5.30AM to get there and if I run into more cars on the road I maybe late and miss you all.
How can I contact any one to let them I on the way and where I am.
Thanks John
big kev , bill , guys, can you meet me heathcote maccas carpark, (crn of heathcote rd and princess hwy) 0800hrs on route to bald hill in the morning ? baz keep you phone i will be coming back via picton.
Yeah, no worries Nigel....

come and havva beer with the bucks party!!! Pi_thumbsup

I've resent that moto-GP PM to you, too...

Coolsmiley

(02-09-2011, 06:41pm)09sydrd Wrote: big kev , bill , guys, can you meet me heathcote maccas carpark, (crn of heathcote rd and princess hwy) 0800hrs on route to bald hill in the morning ? baz keep you phone i will be coming back via picton.

I could be there about that too if some could PM me with phone # so i could ring just in case I'm a little late.
Thanks John
(02-09-2011, 06:41pm)09sydrd Wrote: big kev , bill , guys, can you meet me heathcote maccas carpark, (crn of heathcote rd and princess hwy) 0800hrs on route to bald hill in the morning ? baz keep you phone i will be coming back via picton.

I could be there about that time too if some one could PM me with a phone # so i could ring just in case I'm a little late.
Thanks John
Just spoke to piperjon .. we are in
Good guys - see ya tomm
pm sent piperjon

Hi guys. I wanted to come along but have family stuff on and need to be home by 9am. Instead I'll be out for a cuppa at Coogee (Barzura) at 8am (started another thread)

Have a safe one... Pi_thumbsup