1st November is BIKE NIGHT@WSID
Thanks Shayne its my lung, it will just slow me down a bit for a few weeks
Sort of the same Shayne way too hot off the burn out, next thing I'm doing some kind of superman thing over the bars so I'm told and find myself looking at my bike trying to go down the track with out me....
A bit of advice when smoking up you tyre don't peel it off to far down the strip
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Bugger, not good mate, again speedy recovery!!

I was lucky enough to come out of it with only a bruised ego and a couple of scratches to the fairing. Shayne

<i></i>
I would like to start the ball rolling with a $10.00 donation to the "Buy Simmo some training wheels fund"

Quote Heidi
'mate, there is only one thing you need to remember. Go f*&^ing fast THAT way, and if you hit the sandtrap, you've gone too far'.

Simmo they seem like fairly simple rules what part didnt you understand

Get well soon mate, its a hell of a way to give up smoking. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i>Edited by: Blackzook at: 4/11/06 11:44
</i>
BUGGER ME, would people stop falling off their bikes already!! At least you've got heidi offering girls in nurse's outfits (notice I didn't get that offer when I went splat ).

Glad to hear the damage is minor to the bike. Dont worry bout the lung thing, they heal the bike on the other hand costs money to make it get better. Still looks like there should be a few freshly painted bikes at jindy.... [<i></i>
Get well soon simmo.Falling off is one thing.Doing it with an audience is another eh shredder?I,ve got a high flow ti force can(60mm bore)in stock if yours was stuffed. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Nothing like having an audience to make ya feel like shit.
Bad luck simmo, Bugger looks like the new pipe hit the deck how is it?
Get well soon
shane <i></i>
Simmo,

Take it from my experience the lung will heal and you will be as good as new in no time.

I do think that it was a hell of a way not to race Len. It would have just been easier to just move spots in the tunnel dont you think.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Cheers Dee

<i></i>
Simmo told me that he considered pretending he got a cramp to miss out on racing Leonard, but he looked back and saw me and figured he was going to lose to a red/black one way or another...
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Those Ti force exhaust are strong it only has the smallest mark in it, lucky I get 12 months warranty with it
All I need now is a sponsor's sticker to go over the small scratches near the clutch,
Exhaust/Sponsor anyone seen Kawa

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Really sorry to hear about your event Rob.

Hope you and the bike are back better than ever soon mate.

Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Don't winge Maggot, you got to sleep over. <i></i>
My first time at the WSID and the first time to meet a couple of the club members. Pan, Speedz, and Shayne on the R1 and Jarrod (I think that was his name...sorry dude) It was great to put faces to names and to see some of the action. A couple of PB's for our guys isn't a bad effort I reckon. I'm thinking about running myself at the next one but am a total novice at it so I think I'll find a nice quiet industrial area at night to do some practice launches before then :-) My '03 is stock except for the bubble screen. I have had it since new and couldn't imagine being without it. Any idea what a totally stock Busa can do? <i></i>
Close its gerard . Im a newby and keen to give it a go and im fairly stock(4-1 akrapovic) so im thinking of small steps, ive ordered fairing protector and should be here soon a highly sugested move as even seasonded racers can have oopsies. Im going out to the creek on sat to watch and learn . <i>Edited by: loafie01 at: 6/11/06 21:34
</i>
Dead stock as a rock,height,length,power?!10.2-10.3 with practice and full tank and 90kg rider suited. Glenn the Spa Man<i></i>
Shit Simmo!!!!!!

Colin told me at work today what had happened and I thought that you had totalled the bike after blinging it up. Lucky it came down gently so to speak, if the sound of motorcycle upon ashphalt could ever be considered gentle.

Putting the lung on the line to save the bike is a bit of a heroic effort. I would suggest you stick someone else under it next time you decide to throw it on the ground......just because it's copper you cant toss it like a coin. BTW was it Heads or Tails???

Seriously, hope you are getting better, watch the NSW Health system, they will surely stuff it up and chop your nuts off before realising all you needed was some good drugs. Otherwise keep hitting the morphine button until you cant remember where it is and you'll be ok.

Will call soon, there is something on it's way to you in the mail, if you cant drive then I will come up with some other arrangement for you. Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Member of the SHAG group.
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>