Change over from pilot road 2ct to pures
Pilot power 2cts for me. Did not like the road 2cts. Have not tried the pures. Recently spoke to a bloke in the know from michelin and he was saying that michelin australia did not want to release the pures in australia as it really performed no better than the power 2cts, it just complicated the market. Off the record he also stated that the pressures need to be much lower than factory specs. Michelin officially suggest the factory pressures purely for possible litigation reasons. Found metzeler sport tech m1 and m3 to work well on the front end. On the rear they don,t hook up as well as the power 2cts nor do they last as long. Just my thoughts. Paul.
Interesting feedback guys. I'm running a 'pure' on the front and a road 2ct on the rear. Haven't done many k's on them so far, but still feel as good as the last pair of road 2ct's I had. Time will tell, especially once I get the chance to do a bit more spirited riding, rather than mostly commuting.
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
Temp , have a chat with Carbon ,Won't go near a Michelin of any sort & I agree with him , Avons or Conti's,but
preferably Avons , Never slip wet or dry, hot or cold .Apart from the fact that Michelin have blocked the USA suppliers from our Market So Fcuk them .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here