National at Motoplex 18th November
Some piccies of the day.
Ready to do battle.

Getting flogged by you know who!

Three of these Destroyers running (yawn...)

Someone complained my burnouts were pathetic, then Blackzook explained second gear!

Blackzook getting eliminated!

Me getting eliminated!

Michael on the way to another 9.6 or 9.7 run!!!
<i></i>
Good shots don't let Bruce beat you, remember he has one of those slow Purple ones
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
go pics bear and i noticed a near new pb for you. are u racing this wed? I hope to be there on wed and again on fri night. time for me to get into the 10.2's. <i></i>
I did manage to get one up on BLackzook, I think he was sucking me in!
Hope to be there this Wed. Not too sure about Fri. I must admit, I found the day very long and tiring and not many runs. Have to wonder if I'll be fighting to do another Saturday. Maybe that's because I seemed to get less and less agressive on the starts. Too sundried? <i></i>
oops Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i>Edited by: Blackzook at: 20/11/06 21:07
</i>
Great shots Ian.
Look at your body position you can get your weight further forward and closer to the tank. That should allow a harder launch without lofting the front.

Great day hanging around between runs for a chat. Might see you Wednesday if I can get away. The track may stiill have some grip from Saturday

I was eliminated in the first round, beaten by 2 hundredths of a second, oh the shame Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
Most of those were Ray's photos. I'll definitely be there Wed, but Friday night is too close to Saturday track day. I'm riding up so have to find time to re-adjust all the suspenders etc.
Getting that hydraulic unit down Wed is a problem as I take the bike to work, but maybe I'll take it into work tomorrow and if you come up Wed. it's only a few minutes from the track?
Let me know and I'll chuck it in now.
Enjoyed the comapany also, just not the long breaks!
OK if you can have a beer while you wait!
<i></i>
Beat me too it Bruce although you could be leaning forward a bit more too mate!!

That place shits me everytime I see photos of it, way better than Willowbank or WSID and a good biking community to go with it!!

Great shots Bear. Happy Hunting.

Shayne <i></i>
On the seat front, I have a cunning plan! Will take a few weeks though. <i></i>
If you want to see a whole lot of photos try www.circlework.com.au/ and here's one I got that is of a bike you don't see that often.
First prize of a trip for two to the moon if you can guess what powers this little jigger along!
<i></i>
Looks like you,ve got more than one rotor fitted bruce.Just redo the buttons and they,ll be sweet. <i></i>
Bloody work, sorry I'm out for tonight. Bruce
N2O no laughing matter
<i></i>
that bike has a 12a or 13b donk in it hasn't it?

tuff bike how has it bin running..... Regards Richard

“Racing is living, everything else is just waiting”
<i>Edited by: Fat Busa Racing 1347&nbsp; at: 22/11/06 18:14
</i>
found some of the same bike... Regards Richard

<i></i>
Regards Richard

<i></i>