Who Is Heading To The Moto-GP?!?
Bell 
Heya Blokes & Bloke-ettes Very Happy

It's THAT time of the year again....Moto-GP is less than 1 month away!!!

Just wondering who is going to be at the Island, so that we can have a (very casual) meet-up of members at some point in the weekend???

The last couple of meet-ups have been encouraging....but I just KNOW we can do BETTER numbers this time 'round!!!! Yes

If you are gonna be attending the Moto-GP, and you wanna catch up with some of us for a brief eat/drink/chat.....post up a "preferred" time and place....and then we can co-ordinate a time & place to suit the majority!!!

My "preferred" place is ANY eating establishment along Thompson Ave (main street of Cowes), and my "preferred" day & time is ANY time that suits the majority....

So post up pls and let us know.....would be great to see & meet as many members as possible...Yes

Any takers....?!? Undecided

Coolsmiley

ps: Go the STONER!!!!! Pi_thumbsup
Ill b up there! Im easy any spots good for me hope to see a couple of mighty busas!
I will try and get down have no preferance to place or time Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
I'll be with quite a few blokes, but will try n stay sober long enough to remember. We're campin, so it's gonna be tough.... GO STONER!!!!!
Beau might catch ya there ............. but no camping for this duck as lived next to P I for enough years to know that it's lovely one minute and even less lovely the next Knuppel2
I'll be there. We should definitely do something.Biker
It's a week by week charade.
I'll just wave (and sniffle Frown) as you ride by. Lucky bastards!

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Hi all,

I am going down. Staying at Kilcunda on the Main Land in a cabin at the carvan park across from the pub. Great place, best way to keep out of the crazy Southern weather.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
I'm pretty excited as I pick up the busa on Oct 7... run it in on the weekend, first service Monday and then head down to the motogp on Wed.

A bit tight... and my new pipes cannot be fitted till after the motogp as the dyno wants it run in before flashing the chip... but if it works GREAT!

Colour choice to be made as the order is being placed in the morning but I'm 90% keen on blue.

Hope to see some of you down at the Island.

Tony AAA

One twist of the wrist at a time...