New Seat and Screen
Hey all busa riders.
I had my new Powerbronze screen installed this morning.
The new seat is the creation of Big Kev.
I went for a decent ride today and got lot of attention from peopleVery Happy
In my humble opinion,the bike looks really nice.
The new screen keeps most of wind out of my helmet and i can increase highway speed without wind bothering me.
Big thanks to Big Kev for getting my custom seat readyClap It feels so much better,that the standard one
Although it's not exact match to my bike's red,it does look really good.
What do you guys think?
Ride safe,
John.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

2008 LE,4-1 Acrapovic,Flashed,Quickshifter,Swingarm Extension,Chromed Grips,Powerbronze Screen,etc...

YEEEEEE, HAYABUSA...WAY OF LIFE!
Sweet mate , you can ride for ever with those reshaped seats,Don't know how anyone can stand a stocky .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Nice overall look. How are those hand grips for comfort?
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
(24-09-2011, 03:24pm)Ward P Wrote: Nice overall look. How are those hand grips for comfort?

Mate they are actually quite comfy.
The only think I worry,is when I go to drag strip,they may refuse my entry.
Safety bullshit...
2008 LE,4-1 Acrapovic,Flashed,Quickshifter,Swingarm Extension,Chromed Grips,Powerbronze Screen,etc...

That looks awesome, I love the red and the seat I agree Kev did one for me and I have ridden over 500km and got off the bike no problems, he is skilled and yes how can anyone have stock seat.Clap
Rosebusa
looking good there Flying Finn love the mirrors. where did you get them from?
every corner tells a story
hmmm angry all the time for sure....always seeing red :P
(25-09-2011, 02:51pm)ducsguts Wrote: looking good there Flying Finn love the mirrors. where did you get them from?

I orderd them from America,just can't remember the mob,but google in 'pigs ear mirrors for hayabusa' and you should be able to find,I am sure.
They look good and they have blinker lights as wel.
the only problem with them is,that you cannot see very well who's behind you...Police,that's what I meanPi_tongue