Gen II Bent Countershaft
Not sure of this design but mine has no tensioner.Beaten the hell out of it now for approx 20 hours with no issues in a 2000 pound sandcar.
few more pics.

Attached Files
.png   1.png (Size: 127.63 KB / Downloads: 222)
.png   2.png (Size: 119.49 KB / Downloads: 215)
.png   4.png (Size: 129.89 KB / Downloads: 215)
.png   5.png (Size: 106.37 KB / Downloads: 212)
No tensioner in these babys If the chain starts slapping the case Its time for a new chain

Using Auto Trans Fluid

Running a oil temp gauge to keep a check
If it over heats then fit up oil pump and oil cooler

giubo
you'll have no heat issues. I ran a previous unit with AT fluid with no issues at all.The one pictured uses the same fluid as the VW091 tranny it is mated to.

Attached Files
.jpg   2.jpg (Size: 13.27 KB / Downloads: 204)
.jpg   1.jpg (Size: 17.86 KB / Downloads: 203)
Mr Masterfabr! Long time bloke! How ya been? Nice bit of work you've done there with the transfer case. Are you still running gears in the Busa box?

Camel
I'm fine. Thank you. I thought that was you and I assume Jet is the jet I am familiar with also. Yes I am using the busa trans for all the primary shifting duties and the 091 is used for reverse and also allows me to select underdrive/1:1/overdrive (second/third/fourth) using weddle custom ratios in the 091. I use a Ramsey RPV chain but the hi-vo is nearly the same. Good to see others doing something similar. Good work with your design also.I like it.
Whitedragon,how's your drive working out? I really like what you've done mating it to a diff.
(18-10-2011, 10:47am)masterfabr Wrote: Whitedragon,how's your drive working out? I really like what you've done mating it to a diff.

Thanks Masterfabr So its promising all looks good unfortunetly it will be a while before testing as the busa is about to be torn down and about to undercut the gear dogs new selector shafts,Dry sumping dialing in an intake cam on the exhaust Then theres a few suspension mods aswell

(18-10-2011, 06:16pm)whitedragon Wrote: dialing in an intake cam on the exhaust Then theres a few suspension mods aswell

Whitedragon, speak to me re: cams when I get back next week. Got a special set you might want to try.
No worries Mark
Was planning to run @ 106 deg lob sep for some more torque
But will see ya next week Pi_thumbsup
Hello Guys!

Camel has just pointed me to this thread again. Nice Write up mate! Agree with everything you are saying.

Hi Masterfabr, long time mate! didn't know you floated around here.

I have designed the Cush drive simular to Whitedragon, I think we are even using the same Cushion Chris!

Will come and see you both next week for a chat!

Cheers
Phil
Be good to catch up Phil, next week we can swap transmission parts from the dead Gen II but we'll need to measure up those countershaft bearings, they're all stuffed. We can get a set of same size NSK bearings and slot them instead of buying genuine Suzuki items. Fineline did this with his first Gen I engine and they ran flawlessly. Speaking of which, will need to assemble Fineline's engine too!
Hello,jet!. I just roam around the net.................. Good site here!