Can am spyder
Hi just wondering if anyone has riden/drove Undecided a Can Am spyder ?
I have a mate who has lost half a leg and thought one of them might be a good option to make life easier but we don't know of anyone who knows much about them.
Thanks Dave
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Search the forum Dave....I remember someone test rode one a while back and reported their thoughts (sorry can't rememebr who it was though)
(27-09-2011, 06:07pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Search the forum Dave....I remember someone test rode one a while back and reported their thoughts (sorry can't rememebr who it was though)
ok thanks I'll have a search around for him.Pi_thumbsup
"If you're going through hell, keep going"
Hi Dave, i have taken a test ride on the sport version it is a different ride than a bike ,you steer the Spyder instead of leaning as with a bike ,i have seen a few guys that are in wheel chairs at Springwood Suzuki test riding and buying the spyders , i think they are a great machine for guys who not in a position to ride on two wheels anymore,cheers Paul.
LIVE FOR THE MOMENT ..HEAVEN CAN WAIT ...............
(27-09-2011, 06:53pm)DAVE01 Wrote:
(27-09-2011, 06:07pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Search the forum Dave....I remember someone test rode one a while back and reported their thoughts (sorry can't rememebr who it was though)
ok thanks I'll have a search around for him.Pi_thumbsup

Coulda been Volvi! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4