Hi
Hi All

Just introdcing myself to the forum. I'm Blue from Perth and finally worked my way up the bike totem pole to a Busa. I look forward to making some of the rides I see posted here in WA, and meeting other members. Cheers
G'day Blue. You'll love it here. Plenty of good Busa people in WA!
Hay blue, where about in perth are you mate?

Theres a heap of us around... and a few south....
I'm down rocko/mandurah way.

'Blue' your not a ranga are you mate?
I read a while back that red heads would be extinct in 20 years, but man there is a lot of us out there.....

What year bike you riding?

axe
Welcome :)
-------------------------------------------------------
My Busa Pics.....
G'day Blue Very Happy

Welcome to the Oz Busa Club mate!!

We got PLENTY of members over there in the west....and they're always keen for a ride....juz hit 'em up!! Pi_thumbsup

keep it fun,
bazman
Coolsmiley
(28-09-2011, 08:56am)Axe Wrote: Hay blue, where about in perth are you mate?

Theres a heap of us around... and a few south....
I'm down rocko/mandurah way.

'Blue' your not a ranga are you mate?
I read a while back that red heads would be extinct in 20 years, but man there is a lot of us out there.....

What year bike you riding?

axe

Lol2 welcome to the club Blue. Lots of Busa's Ova in WA. Bet there's lots of deserted straight roads to....Biker
Welcome to the nut house Blue. Hope you love the 'busa as much as the rest of us.
Stick up a couple of piccies when you can - we all love to watch!! Smitten
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Yes Another Westy..Clap

Welcome to the club Blue..

Look Forward to seeing you out and about and if you want to meet some of us guys we have a little bit of fun coming up that may just interest you. 4 Days of Shear Busa Fun Yes If your interested read the World Domination thread below and let me know as I'm just in the final stages of organising the weekend.

Anyway Check out the Threads Below if your wanting to go for a ride.
World Dominations II - http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...#pid251887

EOI Ride Thread - http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...44&page=34

Cheers Rev004
Hi there Blue ..

Welcome aboard mate.

Dale
Welcome to the Club Blue. Post some pics of your ride when you get a chance, for all to drool over Drool
Happy riding Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
welcome aboard Blue
every corner tells a story
Thanks all for the warm welcome.
To answer a few of the questions;
A ranga I am - but hair is a lot shorter and greyer than my younger days. With regards to extinction - I still plan to be here in 20yrs, but a few car drivers seem to have other plans for me at times.
My Busa is a white L0. Told the missus I was out buying whitegoods - she forgave me after the first ride out!
I will get some pics up soon.
The Domination ride sounds great -timing not so good for me though unfortunately (hopefully the next one!).
I'm North of the River but do most of my riding out the hills, or along the coast on a lazy Sunday arvo.
(28-09-2011, 11:39pm)Blue Wrote: Thanks all for the warm welcome.
The Domination ride sounds great -timing not so good for me though unfortunately (hopefully the next one!).
I'm North of the River but do most of my riding out the hills, or along the coast on a lazy Sunday arvo.

Hi Blue that's OK about the run down Sth mate but if we don't let you know what's going on you can't make the decision.

Were going for a casual run on Sun the 9th of Oct if your interested and will be ending up back at the Left Bank if your interested otherwise we'll catch you next time we're out and about.

Love those Ltd Whites by the way, I'm a bit one eyed as I have one to...

Cheers Rev004.
(29-09-2011, 08:55pm)Rev004 Wrote:
(28-09-2011, 11:39pm)Blue Wrote: Thanks all for the warm welcome.

Hi Blue that's OK about the run down Sth mate but if we don't let you know what's going on you can't make the decision.

Were going for a casual run on Sun the 9th of Oct if your interested and will be ending up back at the Left Bank if your interested otherwise we'll catch you next time we're out and about.

Love those Ltd Whites by the way, I'm a bit one eyed as I have one to...

Cheers Rev004.

Hi Rev004. Sunday 9th sounds good and opportunity to meet some members. Weather permitting I will be there. Cheers
(29-09-2011, 10:05pm)Blue Wrote: Hi Rev004. Sunday 9th sounds good and opportunity to meet some members. Weather permitting I will be there. Cheers

Sound Good Blue..

Hopefully the weather stays good, Sh..t I just stuffed didn't I Lol3