Expression of interest, ownership of the forum
Ha ha ha!

Classic!

You can never be too careful!
(04-10-2011, 08:55am)ROD Wrote:
(04-10-2011, 07:31am)#CAS# Wrote: So how is your foil hat? Still holding out the government mind reading?

As Grunty new business manager watch your coments as we will be taking all action in the super low caurts of WSN .
We are taking orders and dont forget your pets they will get them too And yes Heidi we will make ones for special chooks Very Happy

You've gotta watch those special chooks Rod
There maybe a West Australia with an interest in club ownership.
(04-10-2011, 10:16pm)Landmine Wrote: There maybe a West Australia with an interest in club ownership.

U will have to out bid bruce Pi_thumbsup
Just rummaged through my pockets and I've got a bubble gum wrapper... a half eaten Mars bar (it's got a bit of hair on it - maybe from a cat, but it might be from a white dog). I did have some tissue, but it was in my other pocket when it went through the wash - can throw that in, though.

Volvi... LET'S DEAL! :)
Carpe Diem!
BUMP

Bump

So? Two weeks.... what's the latest?? Surely you've heard something Heidi??
(04-10-2011, 07:31am)#CAS# Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 04:58pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote:
(29-09-2011, 11:05am)kawasuki Wrote:
(29-09-2011, 12:01am)pan Wrote: Don't we have enough women ruling in this country already!?
Oh well, I guess I'm with you then...

No , not another Jooolia.Scary
To right mate, that is scary, in fact, just no good & it just don't cut it.
Come on you blokes, "A LITTLE LESS ARSE LICKIN & A BIT MORE ARSE KICKIN". You will notice a recent post I replied to of Dad's regarding Bob Car's Rip Off NSW CTP Green Slip Insurance (A Genuine Warning to You All has now been DELETED). Bruce (BLACKZOOK) a long time user of this forum requested that all his posts were deleted. Well, only one of his posts, in this post have now been deleted, and the rest of his posts have been left on the board as "Entertainment For The Masses".
Keep the forum yourself Volvi as you will always have an appreciation for Motorcycle Engineering, unlike a "!!!!!!!Pi_thumbsdownBoobies4Boobies4"

So how is your foil hat? Still holding out the government mind reading?
This is the only tin foil hat I've worn, and its Yellow;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5bd2ZNeYWQ

You got a problem with that #C***T# ?
Bruce is back. He must have bought the AHC Forum
Of course Bruce is back, he is a valuable member of this community.

To answer your question Landmine, this isn't a popularity contest. The idea of this thread is to gauge support for a proposal. The person who takes over the forum needs to have the support of the forum members, and support for their proposal. Going in cold from someone who is unknown to us is unlikely to work. Going in without the support of the admin team, without a clear vision and without an understanding of the people who make up the club is setting the club up for confusion and maybe failure.

That's what this thread is about, seeing if there is support for me as owner bringing the existing mod team with me with a few additions. Doing it in secret and behind closed doors only breeds confusion and instability. I'm a great one for transparency in dealings. That what is what this thread is about.
(17-10-2011, 11:12pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote: You got a problem with that #C***T# ?
Heidi1 what will the new team bring that stops this type off rubbish

"If you're going through hell, keep going"
We keep going to the board and asking for clear direction on whether or not to get rid of time wasters who are add nothing of any use to the club. We are faced with apathy every time from the membership. Rod and Bill can back me on this, it is one of our main topics of conversation. We had a poll just a few month ago, and once again the vote was a general 'don't care'. We'll do a poll again. The mod team can only act for the club, this is not a dictatorship. Unless we are given the support for the club, we don't act regardless of how we feel personally.

I feel sorry for those individuals, can you imagine having that shit rabbiting around in your head? It must get awfully noisy in there. I'm sure I can cut and paste something to back this up..........
(18-10-2011, 09:14pm)Heidi1 Wrote: We keep going to the board and asking for clear direction on whether or not to get rid of time wasters who are add nothing of any use to the club. We are faced with apathy every time from the membership. Rod and Bill can back me on this, it is one of our main topics of conversation. We had a poll just a few month ago, and once again the vote was a general 'don't care'. We'll do a poll again. The mod team can only act for the club, this is not a dictatorship. Unless we are given the support for the club, we don't act regardless of how we feel personally.

I feel sorry for those individuals, can you imagine having that shit rabbiting around in your head? It must get awfully noisy in there. I'm sure I can cut and paste something to back this up..........

Violin

The secreted is out, will new owner be coming to Tathra Wm Nerd Yes
(21-10-2011, 11:32am)simmo Wrote: The secret is out, will new owner be coming to Tathra Wm Nerd

Ssssshhhhhh......ya know what "they" say...........loose lips > > > > > swallow huge d*cks!!!! (...or somethin' like dat?!?) Lol3Pi_tongueLol3

Pi_tongue
Volvi
I tripple my offer