Steering bolts covers
Hi All,

does anyone know where to source the chrome covers for the hex bolts on the steering plate? I was trying to fit a riser kit and when i tried to gently remove one it split in half? (CRAP!!) or if anyone wants to donate one to me that would be great too :)

thoughts comments?

cheers
Scotty
Chipped mine up too. Let us know if you find some.
ok will do? anyone got suggestions
i had same problem when i got my plate chromed i broke one. i got mine though the suzuki dealer but they are EXPENSIVE $16 each here in new zealand i couldnt find any on ebay so had to bite the bullet and pay the stealership price.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
I may have 2 or 3 in my shed.
I'll have a look tonight when I get home from work.
ProBolt has these for all sizes of capscrews for few cents each. And they come in a range of colours to match your bike Pi_thumbsup

http://www.probolt-australia.com/index.p...s.html?p=2

Carefull with that though as there is a lot of bling in these pages Scary
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Ah brilliant, thank you Shifu!
Thanks Lads I know both "sutur" and myself are grateful for the feed back

you weren't wrong BLLLIIINNNGGG!!!
What size are ours? M6?
M10, I got them today and look great, have little rubber O-rings to hold them in very good quality.
(21-03-2012, 01:09pm)raceworx Wrote: M10, I got them today and look great, have little rubber O-rings to hold them in very good quality.

Cheers, i'll order some now. I destroyed the OEM ones installing 1" risers :)
yep just like meeeee.....the part number is BUT10-5S
I got probolt items with some top tank bolts all in black. Looks nice now. Best way I found to get the buggers out though, is just hit a flathead screwdriver in the top and pry them out! Useless trying to save the little pricks of things.