Making Hayabusa more comfortable for touring.
(03-01-2012, 05:45pm)99er Wrote: hey troopo what brand wind sheild is that,how much and where from,thanks 99er

It is an MRA, and it came withe the kit.

G`day 99er, try ausfr the distributors of the comfort kit , they can probably order just the screen for you if thats what you want. They are in QLD the screens come from Germany about 2 weeks wait and i think about $130 or so.
Fitted the kit and rode from Adelaide to Tathra and felt great with one day of 830 kms .
thanks guys ill check it out
I just put a Ventura rack and bag on mine. Voila!
Hi to alle

I use the cases from Givi V35
And carriers of Sm-smotech

See photos

Greetings Fester

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

wow thats good stuffBoobies4

[/quote]

(06-10-2011, 08:28am)Troppo Wrote: The Busa makes a mighty fine SPORT-tourer

Do this:

[Image: DSC04242.jpg]

And this:

Lower pegs.

Fitted some lower pegs to my Gen 2 couple of days ago and they've made a difference - far out , I guess too many years riding/racing/crashing 500 2T MX Bikes is taking it's toll

Also just ordered the Bar-lifter ex Soupys like Troppo's to ease the pain on with the elbows and wrists when doing the longer rides.

Anyone else got the Soupys lifter thing, how do the bars/levers go against the fairing when you do the full lock thing ? Any contact with the fairing ?

No problem. Even with Helibars as well.
(28-02-2012, 05:07pm)Troppo Wrote: No problem. Even with Helibars as well.

Got the Soupys Bar riser today from the State's - 6 days is pretty good me-thinks to NZ- 20 mins to fit -but destroyed the two chrome buttons that fit over the bolts in the process ( The top two ) ..that's life. I could'nt get them out and resorted to drilling them and prising out with a small screwdriver.

So ....All bolted up and pushed the starter button and ....nothing

Tried a couple of times more and then it started Ok , but it looks like I may have 'disrupted' something with the wiring ?

Checked and it looks like the looms are still pretty loose and I just checked the starting and it's all good.

No wiring is pinched and I took a lot of care checking this while I installed the bar riser before I torqued it up. ....just a blip ?