rather depressed :(
I paid a deposit for my new '11 blue about 10days ago thinking I'd be picking my bike up this morning...
After chasing around all week trying to make my bank happy to top up my house loan (silly me only giving them a week to make a decision - should have known better) they now what an evaluation on my house.
Apparently if you're succesfully self-employed you make the banks nervous and those who have a 'Just Over Broke' can get finance more easily.

I'm now staring at my clock and forcing it to wind around to 8am so I can at least go visit.
Welcome You'll be right. Maybe this will cheer you up;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zV-RbmLc3Ss

....and see if you can get some of this. It may prevent the bank from taking everything away from you which is exactly what the bank wants, however, you will probably be descriminated against because you are self employed;
http://www.ratedetective.com.au/enquiry1...pi-extra20&gclid=CPSh-_-ot6sCFUhU4godUA3heA
Feeling much better now :)
When Rob from Gladstone Motorcycles road it out of the garage, I had goosebumps on my goosebumps.
I'll have the answer from the bank by Wednesday and should be riding out on Friday 21 Oct; my daughters birthday. So probably not a bad thing in all.

[img]Photobucket[/img]
[img]Photobucket[/img]
(15-10-2011, 11:32am)debandee Wrote: Feeling much better now :)
When Rob from Gladstone Motorcycles road it out of the garage, I had goosebumps on my goosebumps.
I'll have the answer from the bank by Wednesday and should be riding out on Friday 21 Oct; my daughters birthday. So probably not a bad thing in all.

[img]Photobucket[/img]
[img]Photobucket[/img]
Good things happen to people who can wait.got a blue myself.Be like a double birthday.you can kiss your bike and your daughter next year.cheers.

Yes hope your daughter doesn't think it's her birthday present! Lol3

Amazing, If you're self employed you have to convince the banks that not only don't you need the money, but that you don't really want it, and you're doing them a favour by taking it! And yet, provided their sums add up, you can be on the dole and get a loan easily- because it's guaranteed income Idiot2 Coolsmiley
-still . . . I'd rather be self employed, even if my boss is a slave driver at times!

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Hey, I know Rob up there in my old stomping ground. I haven't seen him for years. If you get the chence when you pick up your new baby say hello to him for me (Scott Champion - Champs)

I hope the pickup goes well for you on Wed - fingers crossed.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Yeah Ward; the contractors licence was in my wifes name, so I had 2 bits of paper saying she was my boss, haha. While i'll probably have to hide the keys from my daughter if I don't take her for a ride when she visits, my wife is the one hanging out to go riding again.

Will do Champs. I put the call out on the forum as to who would be good to deal with and he was recommended by someone who had dealt with him a few times. I'm going to be here in Gladstone till at least June and I want someone trust worthy pulling it apart and knowing how to put it back together again.
I definitely pass on your good wishes.

Here's hoping I can keep myself busy enough till pick up day...
Say hello to Rob for me too , Chris Beall [Beally] he should buy me a beer for a spotters fee.Yes
Congrats debandee , glad all worked out in the end mate Pi_thumbsup

I know how you feel regarding working for yourself Pi_freak

I work for the Government but my wife has her own business in Architectural drafting & banks aren't interested in her Pi_thumbsdown

It made it hard even buying property as a rental investment Confused
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]