CANCEL ALL QBE Insurance Policies
Information 
NSW Motor Accidents Authority CARS (Claims Assessment Review Service) CTP Green Slip Award Defaulting QBE Insurance LtdPi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdown takes it up the ar*e !

CANCEL ALL QBE INSURANCE POLICIES !
My Busa is with Shannons Pi_tongue
But my KTM 690 Motard is with QBE Pi_thumbsdown
Well until the policy runs out Read

How about other States ??
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
(12-11-2011, 02:08pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote: NSW Motor Accidents Authority CARS (Claims Assessment Review Service) CTP Green Slip Award Defaulting QBE Insurance LtdPi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdown takes it up the ar*e !

I must be as dumb as a hat full of arseholes.

I have sat & read this 5 times & do not understand why I should cancel my policies.

Can someone please explain it to me Read

In SA the Busa only costs $130 for 3months rego or $483 a year including CTP but we pay double for all the necessity of life like Water, food etc Lol2

Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
(12-11-2011, 02:08pm)GRUNTMAX Wrote: NSW Motor Accidents Authority CARS (Claims Assessment Review Service) CTP Green Slip Award Defaulting QBE Insurance LtdPi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdown takes it up the ar*e !

Come on Grunter, you have to explain why we need to cancel our QBE policies mate. They've written one off and repaired the broken frame I suffered the year before last. In fact they always look after me. Why do we need to cancel our policies please?

Max

OK.

I have my tinfoil hat on.

Go ahead!
I've been thinking about starting my own insurance company based on the recent advertising of one Victorian Insurer.
They are proud to offer you a discount of up to 15% if you never make a claim.

So just like them I am happy to take slightly less of your money and give you nothing in return. Sounds good to me!!
Money for jam!!! as they used to say in the olde country!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(14-11-2011, 06:32pm)Troppo Wrote: OK.

I have my tinfoil hat on.

Go ahead!

[Image: tin-foil-hat.jpg]
Lol3Roll
[Image: 27535_125512297482400_7285_n.jpg]TOASTY!
You can never be too careful!!

Lol3

lightbulb 
QBE INSURANCE LTD BREACHED ITS OBLIGATION AS SET OUT UNDER SECTION 95 OF THE MOTOR ACCIDENT COMPENSATION ACT. ie THEY DEFAULTED (DID NOT PAY WHAT I WAS AWARDED). THE NSW MOTOR ACCIDENTS AUTHORITY ALSO FAILED TO FINE OR TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST QBE INSURANCE LTD FOR BREACHING ITS OBLIGATION AS SET OUT UNDER SECTION 95 OF THE MOTOR ACCIDENT COMPENSATION TO THE MOTOR ACCIDENT AUTHORITY.
CANCEL ALL QBE INSURANCE POLICIES ![/b]
[/quote]
In SA the Busa only costs $130 for 3months rego or $483 a year including CTP but we pay double for all the necessity of life like Water, food etc Lol2
[/quote]
SA ???? Why is CTP so cheap ????
http://www.australian-hayabusa-club.com/...?tid=16078
Get some Income Protection Insurance.

We Don't have a choice which company to insure with . The Govt have
Some sort of sweet heart deal going with someone .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
lightbulb 
(15-11-2011, 10:31pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: We Don't have a choice which company to insure with . The Govt have
Surely you have a choice of Comprehrensive, Home, Life, Business etc etc etc insurer ?
The drunk woman driver who wiped me out was unregistered and uninsured. I was unlucky enough to cop QBE.
Compulsory 3rd Party Insurance does not give anybody a choice as to who they get wiped out by.
Hurt the AWARD DEFAULTERS where it hurts. In the pocket.FUC* QBE INSURANCE LTD !Wtf

(16-11-2011, 02:14am)GRUNTMAX Wrote:
(15-11-2011, 10:31pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: We Don't have a choice which company to insure with . The Govt have
Surely you have a choice of Comprehrensive, Home, Life, Business etc etc etc insurer ?
The drunk woman driver who wiped me out was unregistered and uninsured. I was unlucky enough to cop QBE.
Compulsory 3rd Party Insurance does not give anybody a choice as to who they get wiped out by.
Hurt the AWARD DEFAULTERS where it hurts. In the pocket.FUC* QBE INSURANCE LTD !Wtf
Here's your "sweatheart" deal insurer Greeny.
Word has it, they are also a NSW AWARD DEFAULTER & they recently lost a "discount please" appeal.
Allianz Australia Insurance Limited
http://sa.gov.au/subject/Transport,+trav...+insurance
lightbulb 
(13-11-2011, 10:58pm)bRoWnEyE Wrote: My Busa is with Shannons Pi_tongue
But my KTM 690 Motard is with QBE Pi_thumbsdown
Well until the policy runs out Read

How about other States ??
If you get wiped out in another state, you'll get screwed under the other state's legislation.
In South Australia
How long will it take to settle a CTP claim?
Most CTP claims are settled within 6-12 months of lodgement for nickels n dimes. Information on how settlement is determined is available on the Allianz website.- Never mind the insurer's biased bullshi*, get a copy of the actual legislation yourself. Where's your "Product Disclosure Statement"?
Like that arseho*e Bob Car in NSW, South Australia has probably legislated against the consumer/insured from receiving a PDS. How much is Greeny insured for ??? Like 99% of Australians, Greeny probably doesn't know.
http://www.mac.sa.gov.au/motor_injury_in...ng_a_claim

In NSW
After the Victim (Claimant) Completes Bob Car's Compulsory 3 Year Starvation Period, the Victim will be permitted to have a so called "Settlement Meeting", where the insurer will offer the victim 10% to 25% of what the victim is legally entitled to claim under the legislation, then, the legal shi*fight starts !! Just what you need when you have a drunk woman driver inflicted severe traumatic brain injury. Pi_thumbsdown
My wife & I were involved in a serious car crash ( Hit by a "P" plater ) .
Both cars were write off's & we received a payout from our insurance .
My wife was injured in the crash breaking a few bones (sternum & ribs etc)
Almost 2 years on we are still waiting compensation Pi_thumbsdown
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
(16-11-2011, 10:55pm)bRoWnEyE Wrote: My wife & I were involved in a serious car crash ( Hit by a "P" plater ) .
Both cars were write off's & we received a payout from our insurance .
My wife was injured in the crash breaking a few bones (sternum & ribs etc)
Almost 2 years on we are still waiting compensation Pi_thumbsdown
If ypou haven't started the Court thing yet, you could have years to wait yet! I had a mate waited 8 years for an offer of settlement from an Insurance company, an offer! took the offer because he couldn't afford to wait any longer, he had been off work for so long.
Insurance company's or arse licking maggots. Only interested in their share holders.