CANCEL ALL QBE Insurance Policies
Does it make a difference if Allianz is the State Government Insurer ?? Confused
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
(15-11-2011, 03:43pm)PEENEE_5000 Wrote:
(14-11-2011, 06:32pm)Troppo Wrote: OK.

I have my tinfoil hat on.

Go ahead!

[Image: tin-foil-hat.jpg]
Lol3Roll
f*** OFF LARD ARSE

As I've always maintained;

"DEATH TO THE 4 X OVER THE LEGAL BLOOD ALCOHOL LIMIT CONVICTED DRUNK DRIVER LIVING IN THE LODGE AUSTRALIAN LABOR GOVERNMENT !!!"
This post has been deleted as there are too many ars*holes on this forum.
Apologies to those that matter.
Unfortunatly Gruntmax this stuff should be all over the news and talk back radio until these insurance companies buckle to public pressure or the Arss licking state Govt is forced to make change.

Mate, your bloody outspoken, but you need a bigger audience.

Your point is a valid one, but without public support, nothing will change. An example of this is the last time the Bike riders of NSW held a protest outside the State Govt Office over the price of green slips, One big protest backed up by................Nothing.........

Maybe if someone knows someone at 4Corners and they got involved and really investigated this scam for what it is.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
(01-09-2012, 10:44am)Vellaterra Wrote: Unfortunatly Gruntmax this stuff should be all over the news and talk back radio until these insurance companies buckle to public pressure or the Arss licking state Govt is forced to make change.

Mate, your bloody outspoken, but you need a bigger audience.

Your point is a valid one, but without public support, nothing will change. An example of this is the last time the Bike riders of NSW held a protest outside the State Govt Office over the price of green slips, One big protest backed up by................Nothing.........

Maybe if someone knows someone at 4Corners and they got involved and really investigated this scam for what it is.
I've never been on TV. Trust me, when you have a brain injury, it's bad enough being in court, let alone on TV.
Give the lawyer's contact details to your next of kin just in case.
The lawyers now know.
I figure I've done you all a favor, it wasn't easy.
I've now moved overseas. I do not think CTP Premiums are so high, just make sure you get what you pay for if bad luck occurs Coolsmiley

Recently recieved a letter saying QBE were taking over my ELDERS insurance, but everything will be as good if not better, same billing, same local rep.

Not happy.

Could be a local thing, maybe the rep has done a deal, can't find the letter of course!!!!

Will have wait and see I guess..

Looking for that offshore paradise, must have cheap petrol and twisty roads.....

(no thats not a dig at you Gruntmax, I am looking)

Midlife Crisis? What Midlife Crisis!

I've always had these needs and desires!
(21-09-2012, 12:25pm)Ranger Wrote: Looking for that offshore paradise, must have cheap petrol and twisty roads.....

(no thats not a dig at you Gruntmax, I am looking)
I'm currently living there, but there is no way I'd get on a bike due to all the nutcases on the road here now Seen a really bad bike stack the other day, both riders no helmets, down they went. Massive head injuries n death.
You can't beat Aussie Highways for steamin down the road on ya Busa
The only place you'll get cheap fuel is in Saudi, & nobody in there right mind, even a certified nutcase would want to live there. I think Bob Carr should move there as a change from New Zealand & he could still keep his Non-Resident For Taxation Purposes status with the ATO.Yes

QBE would've only paid for about 22% of the legal fees & the rest split between the other insurers I'd reckon as the DWD was un-registered so no valid CTP .