well its official
I become a genuine vic member as of the end of the month we leave Brissy on the 30th Nov should be down by the 2nd Dec . Point Cook look out Coolsmiley
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]
Noooooooooooooooo! I've always looked up to you you Bill, but after the 2nd of December you're gonna drop a level in my books... LOL
You'll have a few local members.......... lookin forward to meeting you when the time comes. Give me a yell if you need a hand! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
(16-11-2011, 08:45pm)Xhiler8r Wrote: I become a genuine vic member as of the end of the month we leave Brissy on the 30th Nov should be down by the 2nd Dec . Point Cook look out Coolsmiley

What are you doing on the way down it only takes 18 hours Lol2 Catch up soon Pi_thumbsup you have my number if you need anything
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
thanks guys for the offers

Rod 18 sheesh i dunnit in 17hrs on saturday left croydon at 2am and pulled into the driveway at drewvale at 610 pm long boring drive by yourself

but the trip down is 3 cars 2 dogs 3 cats and a bike so it will take longer lol

and pan if my avatar shows boobies with no clothes will i be back in the good books
(17-11-2011, 05:10pm)Xhiler8r Wrote: thanks guys for the offers

Rod 18 sheesh i dunnit in 17hrs on saturday left croydon at 2am and pulled into the driveway at drewvale at 610 pm long boring drive by yourself

but the trip down is 3 cars 2 dogs 3 cats and a bike so it will take longer lol

and pan if my avatar shows boobies with no clothes will i be back in the good books

You seen how fast Rod drives?? lol (Sorry Rod)
2am - 6:10pm is 16hrs 10mins......... good effort fella! Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
yeh then ad 1 hr daylight saving time to that
(17-11-2011, 10:14pm)Xhiler8r Wrote: yeh then ad 1 hr daylight saving time to that

Are we the only freakin state with daylight saving or something??
Mmm I should look into this! Biker
well i just spent the weekend unpacking in point cook and now gotta start work on monday i sure could use a week off lol I am hoping to have the bike down for xmas but i wont be holding my breath and now i am just looking forward to meeting up with the yolkles down here C U guys soon I hope
You have gone from one Pig infested state to the nextLol2
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
(04-12-2011, 08:11pm)DAD Wrote: You have gone from one Pig infested state to the nextLol2

No he went through NSW Very Happy welcome Bill you will love it here .
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com