Sydney Motorcycle Expo
This came up on my Outlook calendar today - I must have entered it ages ago and completely forgot about it.

Has it been advertised? I remember it being a bigger deal in past years, but haven't heard anything of it this year. Now I can't go because I'm working.
Carpe Diem!
When is it?
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Here you go Uncle Max try this link;

http://www.sydneymotorcycleshow.com.au/sydney/
Wm Coach
So when is everyone going ? would like to meet up at the exhibition - I will have Yash alone....
1hot and I are going on Saturday. Plan is to be there on opening to try to beat the crowds. Happy to meet up.
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(19-11-2011, 05:18pm)BabyBusa Wrote: 1hot and I are going on Saturday. Plan is to be there on opening to try to beat the crowds. Happy to meet up.

Mary and I might flogg up in the Landcruiser. Might need a bed overnight. Will make appraoches to the usual criminals, sorry , mates to se eif we can get a bed while we're there... Saturday.

(19-11-2011, 05:18pm)BabyBusa Wrote: 1hot and I are going on Saturday. Plan is to be there on opening to try to beat the crowds. Happy to meet up.

Ditto a few of us will be there also first thing Sat before the doors open, get in & out before all the madness happens Pi_thumbsup
Saturday early am for me!!!!
'The more professional you are, the closer you get to your client' Leon.

Bloody rain, I may go tomorrow now if there is a break in the rain rather trust Saturday to be fine, see what happens I guess

Hi
Is the show worth visiting?

Cheers
Bill
From what I've heard from many, no!

I was there on Thursday arvo (and got to chat to Tex). From what I could see of the stalls that were being set up, it's just a bunch of advertising. Some people have since commented that they should be paying us $20 to go!

I'm going tomorrow because I've got a free pass and have to go help a mate pick up his bike, otherwise I wouldn't bother.
(26-11-2011, 03:11pm)Bill Gaheer Wrote: Hi
Is the show worth visiting?

Cheers
Bill

If your in the market for a new bike
Here we go...

[Image: Busa2012.jpg]

[Image: Busastretch.jpg]

[Image: Busastretch1.jpg]

SWOOP
[Image: Busastretch2.jpg]

[Image: Busastretch3.jpg]