Thanks pan
just wanted to say thankyou to 1 of the best guys in the AHC PAN ,

last friday i was at my new job working away as per usual and all of a sudden i had the most emense pain i ever felt it was my left arm so i got my ass to hosptial (yes i rode my bike to hosptial) well pan cam and saw me and made sure i was ok and took my bike and locked it up , yes i had a mild heart attack at 38 so this is my wake up call .

just wanted to say thanks to an awesome guy pan your a ledgend mate and i owe you alot mate

It's just what alot of us here at AHC do Kev. It's no big deal.

I've been rescued by Bruce from EC and a few others from other spots before (not for a heart attack though!)

I got to ride a Gen 1 with a Gen 2 tail...
Woo hoo! Biker
Hope you are ok Kev , have any tests been done yet to see if there are any problems and do the doctors know what caused it ?

I lost a frend of mine on Monday to a heart attack , He was also a Bussa rider (blue 08 Gen2). He talked me into trading from the CBR to the 07 Gen1 i have now. He was fit and a little over weight , mid to late 50's.

Glad to hear your alright Kev.
I hope all goes well with the recovery Kev.
Stay positive.... you survived! Biker

Well done Pan! Exactly the sort of thing we all hope your own mates would do! Clap
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
Hope your feeling better soon mate and Pan your one of the best .
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Kev,

Good to know you are ok.
This should be a wakeup call for you, let me know if you want me to draw a food chart and workout plan for you.....time to loose some pounds....

cheers,

Bill
sorry to hear of your heart attack kev. i hope your feeling better and up and about real soon.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
Hope you feel better soon
thanks heaps guys , i had a blockage which as passed i am getting into see a top cardaic guy here in sydney and a dietetion as well so im hopeing i will be on the mend ASAP aagin thank you PAN and thanks guys for the well wishs its really apprecaited , im just glad im alive
(04-12-2011, 06:13pm)big kev Wrote: thanks heaps guys , i had a blockage which as passed i am getting into see a top cardaic guy here in sydney and a dietetion as well so im hopeing i will be on the mend ASAP aagin thank you PAN and thanks guys for the well wishs its really apprecaited , im just glad im alive

Kev all u need is a slow drip containing Jack Daniels that will clear everything. Get well soon.
Take care Kev.
hope your doing ok kev..
mate we're all thinking of you!
Hi Kev, yes this is a wake up call to look after yourself, you have now have a second chance, stay well, take care and take in all the medical advise :)
Rosebusa
Get well Kev !!!