[WA] 2011 new busa insurance
Hi all,
Just wanna let you know Swann offered me $1600 p.a. fully covered.

Ammi was around $1850 p.a.

and RAC etc are outsidethe earth price.

i only have my R license for 3 months, and RE for 13 months.
however i have had my car license for 5 years with no claim no accident (touch wood).

Try on line insure my ride or swan insurance.

(10-12-2011, 04:15pm)connorl Wrote: Hi all,
Just wanna let you know Swann offered me $1600 p.a. fully covered.

Ammi was around $1850 p.a.

and RAC etc are outsidethe earth price.

i only have my R license for 3 months, and RE for 13 months.
however i have had my car license for 5 years with no claim no accident (touch wood).

Mine was $660 with Insure My Ride from memory, but I think age is a big factor. I'm nearing 50. Swann were the next most competitive but there was a few hundred dollars difference.
Have you tried QBE , that's who i am with.

I had to make a claim last year and didn't have too many problems (mainly the dealer where the bike was fixed).
The only thing that was a pain was that if i wanted my helmet checked out for replacement it had to be sent over east.
Connorl Don't forget about Shannons that's who I'm insured with and it's around the $600 mark but as one of the guys has mentioned age does play a big part..

Cheers Rev004
I got mine insured with Shannons for $664 a year Trophy

But yeh age , riding usage & history makes a big difference Read
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
(11-12-2011, 01:35pm)Rev004 Wrote: Connorl Don't forget about Shannons that's who I'm insured with and it's around the $600 mark but as one of the guys has mentioned age does play a big part..

Cheers Rev004

Getting old does have some advantages.
Hey everyone.

Renewal just come in, 3rd year and I am paying $743 for the full comprehensive with QBE. I am confident that my research when I first went with QBE was sound, but I am curious what people are paying for 09' insurance and Busa in general?

Shannons had Km restrictions (although I am not sure if I have exceeded them) and I am sure that the others were not competitive or in NRMA's case, just didn't want to insure ($3000 a year says to me that you do not want my trade)

Gets to the stage were there is no point insuring as you get nothing for a stack, but what about theft? Who knows when some sod is going to manage to remove pride and joy from garage and then how much they pay. New for old lapses after 2 or 3 years.

Cheers

Dave
As with most of my posts short and sweet.

Insurance: Shannons
Type: Full Comp (private use)
Cost: $1022 complete
Very Happy
Every (k) over is a THRILLER ! Pi_tongue

2012 AHC BOTY Best Gen 2
2013 VVMC Best Japanese
2013 Australian Hayabusa Show & Shine BEST IN SHOW
2013 AHC BOTY Bike Of The Year Trophy
I am with RAC and have had 2 claims (>$4,000) which have both gone through without a problem.
Bike insured for full replacement cost with no restrictions on Klm's.
Annual fee $900 and is paid monthly with $300 excess fee for claims.
Don't forget to tell them about mod's your done
BUSA there is no Substitute