Poll: Should we move the Tathra Beach Busa bash from December to March? Which date would you prefer.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
December 2012
39.29%
11 39.29%
March 2013
60.71%
17 60.71%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Tathra 2012/13 - December or March
(15-12-2011, 08:20pm)Dale Wrote: I'm good for March 2012 Pi_thumbsup Lol3
.. Not sure if the calluses on Chris' bum will have healed by then Pi_freak
Seriously .. I'm easy with either date (December or March that is, NOT Chris')

Hell dude! Don't scare me like that!!! Scary
Im good with either December or March, either way I'll definately be coming back for my second BB. As mentioned march may be warmer but not necessarily drier. I would probably prefer drier over warmer, but nothing cant be guaranteed with the weather.

Cheers...Brett
Come on people help the people that organise these avents for us Like i said before its not just for next year its for all years to follow .
so is it easy for you to get time at start of year or end of year no fixed dates as once it is worked out what part of the year organisers can then post dates to vote on .
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Marchy is definatly better for me and "The Woman"
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
I don't know if I should vote, because either month is good for me. As long as I know well enough in advance to get my leave in :)
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(18-12-2011, 06:43pm)Busdriver Wrote: I don't know if I should vote, because either month is good for me. As long as I know well enough in advance to get my leave in :)

Oooops.....I'm pretty well much in the same boat as you, Les....it doesn't really matter to me....as long as I have heaps of time to put my leave in, either date shouldn't be a prob!

....but I already HAVE voted (.....me too keen)!!! Embarassed

So, for the benefit of all our other members that can only do one date OR the other, Max.....when you tally up all the votes....please delete my vote for the March option....just to keep it fair for the rest!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
The vote is pretty close, we really do need people to vote for one or the other so we can make the decision. It's pretty tough for people who cannot make March but can make December and vice a verca. Hope fully with sufficient lead-time you will be able to organise time off for the most favoured weekend.

Good luck and please get your votes in. This is a little democracy where you get the choice to make by using your voyes.

Cheers and happy Christmas everyone. It's starting to get close!!!

Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
i voted dec,i will be working my but of in march,the last person who got march off at work was in 1903,thats because he died Pi_freak
born to be mild
i will be there anytime of the year, as long as I can get leave. Biker
come on December voters, don't let my wife get her way and laugh when i cant go ,vote DecemberSmitten
born to be mild
WHY NOT BOTH DATES
Wm Coach
(19-12-2011, 01:17pm)Coach Wrote: WHY NOT BOTH DATES

Now thats a good idea we go in December and return home about march Lol2
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(19-12-2011, 02:15pm)ROD Wrote:

Why do we need to return home ?? Lol2
(19-12-2011, 04:56pm)Dale Wrote:
(19-12-2011, 02:15pm)ROD Wrote:

Why do we need to return home ?? Lol2

Ha,ha, I agree with all of the above!!!. Seriously though, As long as we know early enough, we will go with either weekend....... or both weekends.....or just go and keep going....Home, wherever we park up!!Yes

Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

MMM maybe some of us should test run this March Beer just to see if its ok