TRACK DAY @ BARB'S EOI 28th April 2012
I'm now out of riding and definitely there taking pics!

Track bike has to wait, its a case of two major dental works for the kids, what a way to start the year!
Thanks Rooboy for organising.

Really looking forward to this.

PM sent
PM sent for me and Dazz, Ryan can not make it. Should be a great day only hope I can control that competitive streak in me Very Happy.

Thanks again mate.
BUSA there is no Substitute
Shedman has now joined the Rank & File for Group 2 and is bringing along some fresh meat for the Hayabusa's to prey in the form of his mate Ian on a BlackbirdxXx.

Still waiting to confirm booking.
OK, B
Just booked us all in for the 28th at Barb's.
Fianl list is on the original post grouped 1 & 2.
Group1 = $200 ea
Group2 = $170 ea.
I will send you my bank details and you can transfer the money.
Will send out info when I get it.
Thanks guy's and looking forward to it.
Roo Boy, the money has been sent through for me and Dazz. $400
Thanks,
Lucky.
Hey all, unfortunately Shedman & Ian have had to pull out due to a prior engaement date mix up.

SOOOO, b4 their places get cancelled is there anyone else that would be interested in taking one if not bot spots in group 2?
approx 8 weeks to go fellas. Can't wait.
(02-03-2012, 08:36pm)Roo Boy Wrote: approx 8 weeks to go fellas. Can't wait.

Yes can't wait, gee better get the bike out and get a service, sprockets and chains sorted out one doesn't want to leave it to the last minute now do we....
Hey all, sad news, I won't be able to do the Track Day on the 28th as planned. Frown

Reason being that all the teasing, bullying and pushing me over into the bushes on the WDII tour, I decided to have both my legs straightened. (No more "Where's the horse Roo Boy?") calls from the likes of Toe Cutter & Brian. Clap

Anyway was booked in for mid May but recieved a call from the Surgeons rooms last week wanting to bring the date earlier Wtf or I would have to wait until the mid August. Pi_thumbsdown Well that would bite into good riding weather I thought, so I accepted the early date with a lower lip dragging on the floor.

This doesn't mean I won't finish arranging the day and I will get out to the Barb's to watch and take photos as well. Pi_thumbsup

And I may even be a little taller......Roll

Hi Everyone I was talking with Roo Boy and we have been talking about doing a catch up whilst some of the Kal guys were down and was wondering if everyone would be interested in catching up after the Track Day on the Saturday Arvo / Night back at King Julian's Palace for a BBQ..

We can go over Bragging rights from the day and just have a good old laugh...anyway Roo Boy is prepared to buy everything and have it all set up all we need to do is chip in our share when we get there..

So there you go if your interested Post up so we can get an idea on numbers so we no what to plan for moving forward not long now 5 and a bit weeks to go and then let the Fun Begin..

People up for the Catch up afterwards..

Rooboy
Rev004
Lucky 85
Darren
Hayabusavich
HPM - Tony can you confirm
Bartman & Gloria

yep you can count me in as long as I don't bin my shit on the day...
(20-03-2012, 07:27pm)hayabuasvich Wrote: yep you can count me in as long as I don't bin my shit on the day...

Lol2

Hey Tony you riding up there?

Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Sounds like a great idea. I will be great to catch up after and have a few Beer.
(20-03-2012, 04:16pm)Rev004 Wrote: Hi Everyone I was talking with Roo Boy and we have been talking about doing a catch up whilst some of the Kal guys were down and was wondering if everyone would be interested in catching up after the Track Day on the Saturday Arvo / Night back at King Julian's Palace for a BBQ..

We can go over Bragging rights from the day and just have a good old laugh...anyway Roo Boy is prepared to buy everything and have it all set up all we need to do is chip in our share when we get there..

So there you go if your interested Post up so we can get an idea on numbers so we no what to plan for moving forward not long now 5 and a bit weeks to go and then let the Fun Begin..

Gloria and the bartman will be there! hope to see you all cheers.