GB500TT
was originally the XBR500
anyone had one, or had much to do with one?

I am toying with the idea of a cafe racer, and this seems to tick all the boxes. Cheaper (& I think better looking)than the YamiSR500 which is cultish now and pulling big bucks.

'87 ish (squeeze it onto club plates in VIC next year) GB500TT honda 500 single. bit of old school Manx Norton type styling.
I reckon would custom up nicely.

Interested if anyone has experience with these.

[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
Nice looking bike mate.
Heading down to check one out Friday.
Got a kit through it . . . 650 single in a little frame - sounds like fun.
Hey Wardy, all the best for the New Year to u and ur missus!.
I have a GB 500 in my workshop atm, will take a pic' tomorrow (If I remember the camera!!!) it is owned by Moz Rissman...ceo of Raider Motorsport, they do the Deuz Ex Machina thing only a shit load better.
This particular one is called a Salt Laker, I'm just dialling in the carbie for him. I am sure Raider Motorsport is on F.B.
A good start to make a Single Cylinder Cafe Racer and imo look better than the SR400/500.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

(02-01-2012, 07:37pm)motoplast Wrote: Hey Wardy, all the best for the New Year to u and ur missus!.
I have a GB 500 in my workshop atm, will take a pic' tomorrow (If I remember the camera!!!) it is owned by Moz Rissman...ceo of Raider Motorsport, they do the Deuz Ex Machina thing only a shit load better.
This particular one is called a Salt Laker, I'm just dialling in the carbie for him. I am sure Raider Motorsport is on F.B.
A good start to make a Single Cylinder Cafe Racer and imo look better than the SR400/500.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy

I've checked out their site. they do some great looking bikes. but $$$$$ wow!