Rossco goes under national a/sb record
Congrats to Ross Smith for going under the national record for A street bike running 8.68 today on stock wheel base bike. I just got a text from him and he backed it up for new track record at Perth Motorplex.

Well deserved mate.
Yep top effort thats for sure well done rosscoClap quickest and fastest short busa in aus so close to being the quickest asb overall.
Outstanding!!!!!!!Scary I thought he could go quick but thats downright amazingTrophyClap
Wow thats fast & nice work, was it a Busa & whats he got done to it Pi_thumbsup
Standard wheelbase 1441 gen1 a/street bike.
Told you to stop eating Tim Tams Simmo.

Good on ya Rossco!
All that from a "little" 1441.....

Outstanding!

Leonard.
Congrats & very well done - Awesome time Trophy
[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
Well Done Rossco on resetting the national a/sb record for et at the weekend and winning the WesterNationals in comp bike. Great final to watch.

Awesum numbers! results on motorplex site.
Thanks guysVery Happy
What an awesome final, Blair's light/lap package was outstanding!!
Congrats to him for his new ET record too.
I was lucky enough to be able to keep my index virgin thru the rounds so had enough in reserve to catch Blair despite his killer effort.
It was the funnest race I've had for a long time.
Nice to get the record that the long sufferring little 1441 deserves, makes racing from here on a bit harder thoUndecided

A top weekend with the guys here from the far east, great bunch.
Awesome effort mateTrophy. Been watching ya results for a while. Got a few yanks giving ya the thumbs up too. World class times on a short bikeClap
Incredible riding to get that time stock length, well done mate. What is the breakdown - 60' - mph etc - if thats not secret it would be interesting to see.
well done mate top effort there... Common Simmo "you can do it"
Well done! Congrats on all the time and effort you have obviously put into this.
Thumbsup 
All the results from this weekend should be on this link Bruce and for anyone else interested.

http://d2869.mysite.westnethosting.com.a..._0403.html

Glad the hard work has finally paid off.

Hope you do the east coast now Rossco.