SA Crew 29 th April Southern Loop & Lunch .
Indeed it was a good day out once things dried up.

I was a bit surprised with the route you took Troopy, but it was probably the more interesting way to go. After you turned off at Ashbourne I caught up to Carbon a couple kms later on Bull creek rd. Tailed him for a while before shooting back up through Lobie and COP. Did 400kms all up for the day.

Thanks to everyone for your company. I was planning to say my farewells at the servo, but I didn't want woollies petrol and went to the Shell with Greeny.

Did anyone notice anything strange with my number plate at all? When I got home I noticed the FE bracket that holds it had broken. Was still hanging on by the wire to the number plate light, but was very badly bent and had been rubbing on the Tyre. I've had to order a new plate. It's totally stuffed. I don't know when on the ride it broke, but it put a fair old cut in the Tyre when it caught on it, I'm lucky out didn't go right through. I think I'll make a new stainless steel bracket rather than trust another aluminium one.
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
Maybe Delamere mate , you need higher speed rated numberplate screw's .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(01-05-2012, 08:39pm)Greeny_SA Wrote: Maybe Delamere mate , you need higher speed rated numberplate screw's .

Perhaps this could become a tactic to avoid speed cameras. Screws that make your number plate fall off whenever you go significantly over the speed limit. The fines are a lot more than the $22 it costs for a new plate. Maybe I can get a discount if I order a bulk quantity of replacement plates.
If it's too loud....You're too old!
If it's too fast....You're too old!
If it's too sexy....You're ???
But none of us went over any speed limits yesterday??!!??

If I had any idea that you two were going for a homeward squirt I could have been persuaded in comming too, cest la vie! Very Happy