SA Crew 29 th April Southern Loop & Lunch .
Looking forward to it, you gunna be there Moshy??
Pi_thumbsupPi_thumbsup
(25-02-2012, 02:20pm)moshy_7 Wrote: Bring some fish Greeny....Drool Party-smiley-018

If it doesn't feel good........Your doing it wrong !!!
How about you go dangle a Rod,Rod ,on your private beach.You live on a Tropical Island Paradise.Your in charge of the Fish .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Keep the fish a steak will doRoll
Just spent a few hours with Busa in the Shed, tunes going, along with a few rather strong Jim Beam Blacks, giving the old Gurl a darn good polishin!

Gunna have her shining for the BBQ! ;)
Good to hear Troopy , You coming for breaky at the Amber 10-30 on ?

(04-03-2012, 12:54am)Greeny_SA Wrote: Good to hear Troopy , You coming for breaky at the Amber 10-30 on ?

Nah, sorry Greeny, cant make it.
Just letting you gentlemen know on 18 th March there is a major bicycle race through the hills Pi_thumbsdownPi_freak

Bike SA

[Image: HayabusaSmall.jpg]
It is getting hard to find clean roads with a lot of twisties. The other day I did a run on gixxer (running it in) to Cape Jarvis and oh boy(!) they really fixed the road there. It is a bit of chore getting out of the city but well worth the effort. Very NICE!!!!! To do it after the BBQ could be too much but a nice ride on a weekend Pi_thumbsup
"It is not a shame to not know, the shame is to not know and not to ask"
Looks like I will need to keep my eyes peeled for traffic Restrictions between Verdun and Ballaklava on the Sunday, i will be going to Maylands via Ashbourne, Bull Creek rd's to Mackie, then Echunga, Harndorf to Lobie, and finally, Chain of Ponds if anyone is interested in comming by that way?

See Ya's there!
Would love to be there...BUT, will have to move to SA to live I think. The Hills are fantastic!
Have a nice day!
FP
(11-03-2012, 08:21am)FalcoPerigri Wrote: Would love to be there...BUT, will have to move to SA to live I think. The Hills are fantastic!
Have a nice day!
FP

We Love our hill's Falco, come on over,plenty of room here .
Next Sunday is our BBQ day ,& squirt for Afternoon tea somewhere. Bring some meat ,I'll bring everything else . It would be a good chance for any Lurkers Out there to come & meet the Crew ,So try to get there
& say G'day ,we Don't Bite . I'll see the usual crew Opposite the Maylands Hotel From noon onwards.

Forecast for next Sunday is 28 and Sunny Fatman

Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
Hi greeny, we are new to the Adelaide scene, have been here for 8 wks now from Melbourne. Matt dare invited us to come along, so he's a confirmation, could you confirm what we need to bring, other than ourselves and the busa. Cheers Dianne
(13-03-2012, 05:34pm)Gjbusa Wrote: Hi greeny, we are new to the Adelaide scene, have been here for 8 wks now from Melbourne. Matt dare invited us to come along, so he's a confirmation, could you confirm what we need to bring, other than ourselves and the busa. Cheers Dianne

Yeah Matt, the little fella , Just bring whatever Meat you want to eat ,I'll
Bring the Rest ,Bread/salad/chair's & some softy's (coke etc ) .Will be good to see some new face's .Yeah,Don't forget the Busa .