#$%#$ Wiring Issue still
What I thought was solved isn't - Does anyone know where the earth wire that is connected to the instrument cluster bolt (that holds the cluster onto the frame - fuse box side) belongs to? I have an interment starting issue and I think its something to do wit that wire. Any info or if anyone happens to have their plastics off can give me a hint would appreciate it

cheers
Egos; everyone got one
That's gotta be good Kid
Hi to all

I hope I could help

Greetings Fester

Attached Files
.pdf   0.3) Elec schema dachboard.pdf (Size: 88.24 KB / Downloads: 2)
.pdf   0.0) Elec schema orgineel E19.pdf (Size: 137.91 KB / Downloads: 1)
.pdf   0.1) Elec schema orgineel E28.pdf (Size: 131.09 KB / Downloads: 1)
.pdf   0.2) Elec schema met alle wijziging E19.pdf (Size: 273.05 KB / Downloads: 1)
(23-01-2012, 03:32pm)busakid08 Wrote: What I thought was solved isn't - Does anyone know where the earth wire that is connected to the instrument cluster bolt (that holds the cluster onto the frame - fuse box side) belongs to? I have an interment starting issue and I think its something to do wit that wire. Any info or if anyone happens to have their plastics off can give me a hint would appreciate it

cheers

Try running that eath to the Battery and see if that fixes yor problem
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Gen 1 or Gen 2, I have my fairings off at the moment, could try get a picture for you.
I have a wiring loom free, i will look and reply back
But all 12 type earth wires in the suzi loom are black/white, and the sensor earths are black brown if that helps any
Run us through the exact problem again ??
Intermittent starting fault....

It wouldn't be the earth wire for the cluster. I'd be looking at the earth mounting of the starter (bolts tight), cable running from the starter motor to the starter solenoid is secure, starter solenoid connections, starter solenoid relay, clutch switch (LH handlebar), sidestand switch.....
Hi Ryan - Gen 2

Pic attached

thanks
cheers

(24-01-2012, 06:10am)RyanG Wrote: Gen 1 or Gen 2, I have my fairings off at the moment, could try get a picture for you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Egos; everyone got one
Thats not std
What else is on the bike ? an alarm ??
(24-01-2012, 05:43pm)busakid08 Wrote: Hi Ryan - Gen 2

Pic attached

thanks
cheers

(24-01-2012, 06:10am)RyanG Wrote: Gen 1 or Gen 2, I have my fairings off at the moment, could try get a picture for you.
i dont have the same wire mate, must be an aftermarket part or something...
(24-01-2012, 05:43pm)busakid08 Wrote: Hi Ryan - Gen 2

Pic attached

thanks
cheers

Thats not the best Earth for what ever it is it would not be tight against the plastic . I would Run it strait to your Neg side of Battery
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
hmm, there was an alarm at one stage so you may be right might have belonged to that. ok thanks for the input guys appreciate it. I think I have a intermittent short somewhere else then, the bike is starting for now but sometimes I get an F1 error and I did the code check and it was c42 Ignition switch signal but I cant find anything loose so it has to be something just barely holding on. The bike was pushed over by a car and the top screen smashed so it has to be something around the front area I assume (but maybe not) and that's why I thought it might have been that wire but must be somewhere else. Have wiggled everything (yeah I know not the best elimination method but the easiest to start with lol) but at this stage it has decided to settle down and work ok - no error codes again. will just have to try and track it down some other way. Again thanks if any other ideas feel free to input

B

Egos; everyone got one
Is the plug on back of cluster tight Take cluster out and have a look for minor damage if you feel confident enough take back of cluster off for closser look inside
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Look for where the alarm intercepted the ign signal
Yep... Look for the immobiliser part of the alarm. Dare say it it is a dodgy join somewhere.