Mr Sheen
lightbulb 
Does anyone use Mr Sheen to polish there bike? What are people's opinions on this? Good/bad??
Beau, Ive used Mr Sheen on my K9 from new, I also use it on my GSX/EF which is a pretty special Machine.

In the past Ive tried many differing products, but I always come back to Mr Sheen.

Most of the Lads here from SA will tell ya that my K9 is pretty well always shiny, I literally drown Busa in it, let it go off a little, then sit down with a Jim Beam Black and Buff her up into a wicked shine!

Never has it had a negative affect on Any Surfaces in which I apply it, all of Busa gets Mr Sheened, apart from Tyres, Headers etc, (of course).
My EF speaks for itself, it gets the same treatment.

Matt.
I've always used it . On my 1975 Triumph trident T160 which i had for 26 yrs & on the busa for 7 yrs . My spray bloke said forget the Myth re it leaving some kind of film which you can't spray over .You Can't do a decent touch up without sanding anyway so no prob's .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
(29-01-2012, 08:18pm)Troopmaster Wrote: Beau, Ive used Mr Sheen on my K9 from new, I also use it on my GSX/EF which is a pretty special Machine.

In the past Ive tried many differing products, but I always come back to Mr Sheen.

Most of the Lads here from SA will tell ya that my K9 is pretty well always shiny, I literally drown Busa in it, let it go off a little, then sit down with a Jim Beam Black and Buff her up into a wicked shine!

Never has it had a negative affect on Any Surfaces in which I apply it, all of Busa gets Mr Sheened, apart from Tyres, Headers etc, (of course).
My EF speaks for itself, it gets the same treatment.

Matt.

+1 i have to used mr sheen on all my bikes as well as cars. you would be supprised how many detailing places use it aswell.
every corner tells a story
Always used MR sheen on my bikes, all my mates with bikes use it too. It does a good job cleaning chain gunk off the bodywork too.
Just don't use it on your seat. Did that once and ended up on the passenger seat when I hit the throttle Embarassed
Use it on all my bikes.
Have done for years.
All positive feedback so far...
I use it, cheap way to polish plastic.
Yep, I'm a sheen user too!
But- I also use Turtle Wax with the color stick to fill in any small imperfections.
Both do an excellent job.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Dont Be a Tight Ars Buy some Plexus Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
hi guys. whats this mr sheen i wonder if we can get it here in the rip of country of N.Z. Do you get it at places like supercheap or such. would love to give it a go if we can get it. cheers guys an ladies(PC).
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
It's furniture polish....check out your supermarkets
(30-01-2012, 07:50am)CeeJay07 Wrote: It's furniture polish....check out your supermarkets

thanks CeeJay. will check supermarket next time i,m in there have heard of mr sheen in adverts but never seen it.
SPEED ISN,T EVERYTHING BUT IT SURE IS FUN.
I found Mr Sheen to be excellent for my bike, helmets and also my shoes, my leather jackets, furniture infact just about anything that needs a shine. U might prefer the liquid (squirt) and not the aerosol spray.
Small marks on the bike will come off perfectly with Meguire's "Mirror Glaze" Swirl Remover 2.0, which will leave your tank looking very shiny.
Saw one of the salesman using it at Action Suzuki some time ago, so used it as well, dust doesnt not stick as easily to the rims or bike fairings. I read in one of the forums that some Harley Davidson riders wrote to the Mr. Sheen co. and thanked them for their product shining up their bikes. I still use Meguires Products on most other parts on my bike.